Having purchased my DB-2 project, I'm looking to sell or trade my whole kart operation and make some much needed room in the shop. My kart team is all National level equipment and a complete, ready to race setup. Here what I have.

'03 Intrepid Silverstone Chassis, complete with twin rear calipers and front brake setup. This is Intrepid's top of the line chassis. Chassis has new soft axle and new axle bearings with Duralube treatment. Chassis is a shifter chassis with all shifter options. Both master cylinders freshly rebuilt. Two sets of spare front spindles, one set of spare hubs, new steering wheel. Chassis also has the belt driven water pump. Excellent bodywork.

'03 Parilla Leopard 125cc. Freshly rebuilt, new piston, bearing and pin. Carb rebuilt. Motor has finished in the top 5 all year. Never abused and extremely competitive. Comes will all Parilla tools, and several spares, new clutch, etc. Comes complete with starter, pipe and radiator. Broken in and producing power. Tag class motor, approved for TAG USA and Skusa

(3) 15.5 inch DeepSeats. One new, never mounted, one very used, and a once used Carbon Fiber seat(LIGHT!!!)

(1) Deepseat rib vest. Personally, I feel they are as necessary as a helmet.

(1) AMB transponder

'04 Sonik VK125, 125cc. This is my long track motor. Only has one race on it. Complete and basically new, the power band on this motor is crazy. Comes complete with starter, pipe and radiator. Broken in and producing power. Tag class motor, approved for TAG USA and Skusa

Epic front shroud radiator. Very good for long track races. Radiator is mounted at the front of the kart. Really good in hot weather.

11 wheels all with mounted tires of maximum one race each.
4 rain wheels with mounted rains and a new set of unmounted rains. Wheels will also go with the appropriate tire caddy.

AIM Gold data dash, and an AIM Plus data dash back up. Both complete and perfect. These are the equivalent of a the Stacker data systems. Track times, temps, split times, lap mapping are all performed by these units.

Wide assortment of hardware and spares. Gears, chains etc.

Brake bleeder, a kart specific item.

A number of kart Pit Pal items, fuel jug holders, oil can holders.

Anderson Pit kart. This is the professional model with built in tool chest. A little beat up, but functions perfect and still looks very good.

Tire bead breaker

7x12 Southwest trailer. It's an '03 model, not modified but is a perfect kart trailer. Has a checkerboard floor installed.

1 Team Intrepid factory driver suit. It's big but if someone really wanted it it's available.

I also have enough engine oil. chain lube, etc to get your through several race weekends.

Ideally, i'd like to trade this for DB-2 parts, or an SE-3. Interested parties, please email me at
zagato78@charter.net. Cash price for everything is 10k, as with all racing, I have substantially more than that in this setup. I believe there other items i'm forgetting, i'll update this list as I remember. Thanks!

Dan Chiaradonna