Thread: Data Classes

Liked: 12

Default Data Classes

Racing data is really not that hard or that big of a deal once you try a common sense approach.

That is the method I use in the data classes I teach. Not a bunch of computer geek speak or PhD philosophy, just applying the good old racer's knowledge you already have.

The data classes are starting again the week of the 20th and a good way to more out of your car with the equipment you already have.

For more in go to http://www.auto-ware.com/webinar_home.html see you there.

Liked: 67

Fantastic classes and a great way to leverage the information that most loggers collect!

John does a superb job of explaining how to convert the data into a cogent, targeted plan for the next session all the way to the next season!

Just a satisfied Auto-Ware webinar customer who uses what I've learned every day.
    -Peter Krause
    1984 Tiga SC
    www.peterkrause.net
    "The Driver is the Greatest Performance Variable in the Racing Equation"

Thread Information