Liked: 107

Default WTB: Zink Z10 engine cover

i need to rebuild mine as so i figure a spare would be handy to fit up and paint at the same time.

mine is the hump / "McLaren" style with rear louvers, but any style is fine (they both need not be the same) i have seen some FV's that look like they might have similar ones as well?

Thanks all!
    BT29-24 Swift DB1 Matra M530

Liked: 7

Check with Steve Lathrop. He does frequent Apexspeed. Either he or Chuck Brewer should have the molds.

SteveO

Thanks - in touch with both of them!

Liked: 2

I've got one that is very similar that I'm willing sell. Not sure of the value but shipping may be expensive. I'm in the DFW area.

Where did you get the side pods?

Regards,
    Bill Gardner

Thanks Bill - i will keep that in mind, i appreciate letting me know you have one! and yea... shipping awkward parts sux... working on option over the holidays, i may go with a different type...

no idea where the side pods came from.... someone removed all the original z10 radiators and side pods. and these are from a van diemen? .

I then modified them. i removed the 2 bumps on the face, and extended them about 6 inches so they ran back to the engine. added the "ZINK citation engineering" logos... i repainted the car and fixed up various stuff... along with the custom air intake on the engine cover.

so my cockpit has had the sides cut off, since the pos are lower. i need to re-do the pods all together.... then take too much of a beating, i am going to make them metal/skid block all below and have the glass attach onto a solid base plate of sorts.... its a plan.....

Thread Information