Liked: 0

Default 014 Spares Available

Since David and I have now sold our .014's we have a long list of spares that we would like to sale. We have all of them available at the runoffs this week. Anything we don't sale here will be available following the runoffs. I have attached a file to this post showing everything we still have available. If you cannot view the list please email me at kgrant@grantnewhomes.com or visit our trailer located in parking spot #43 in the Main Paddock.
    Keith Grant

Liked: 0

Default 014 Spares

Hi
    can you please provide more details on the rims? Dia, width centre dimensions?

(I am after spare rims for DB4 swift ) regards
    Grant

Liked: 17

Default 14 Spares

Keith,

How much is left? We now own the rights to the 8, 14, and 16, and may be able to help you sell. All of our inventory is located in Comprent, Athens, GA.

Bob

Thread Information