Thread: 2003 Schedule

Liked: 0

Is the 2003 East Coast and West Coast schedule available. I checked the USFF2000 website and can not find any information. I enjoyed racing my Zetec at Sebring at the Turkey Trot and might want to try racing in one of the East Coast races.

The schedule hasn't been officially announced yet, but if you call the series office (973-575-2626) they can give you a rundown of the expected events.

Contributing Member Thomas Copeland's Avatar
    Liked: 165

They sent me a preliminary schedule last week, It looks like the one earlier. But I have compiled /deduced my own for the West Coast. Try this:

Feb ??_____Willow Springs
    Apr 5-6____Phoenix (double race) w/Pro SRF, ACRL
    May 25-28___Buttonwillow (double race) w/Pro SRF, ACRL
    Jun 20-21__Portland w/CART
    Jul 25-26___Sears Point w/ALMS, Pro Madza
    Sep 5-6_____Laguna Seca w/ALMS, Pro Madza
    Sep 13-14__Pacific Raceway w/Pro SRF, ACRL
    Oct ??_____Laguna Seca East-West Shootout-(non-points)

I beginning to think that Willow Springs won't happen. Might get dropped or moved to another venue/another date. There is an event at Laguna Oct 3-5 US Sport Car Invitional (I have no idea what this is or whether F2000 will piggyback on it).

Now this is all SPECULATION!!!!! I'm just putting the pieces together from other schedules I see. But I do see a pattern emerging...

[size="1"][ December 11, 2002, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: TEC ][/size]
    Firman F1000

Thomas,

I would expect something announced shortly, though I think your pretty close. Question for you or anyone else. Where's Pacific Raceway? I thought I knew most of the tracks in the U.S. but that doesn't ring a bell.

Cheers,

Al.
    Allan Craighead
    eFormulaCarNews.com Managing Editor
    (226) 808-9472 Cell
    acraighead@howdenmediagroup.com

Contributing Member Thomas Copeland's Avatar
    Liked: 165

Al,

It's the old Seattle Raceway. It's been revamped and re-opened last year under a new name. I've heard it's an awesome place to race. In the forest with plenty of elevation changes.

[size="1"][ December 12, 2002, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: TEC ][/size]
    Firman F1000

Thread Information