AGREEMENT REACHED TO SELL U.S. F2000

Formula Motorsports, Inc. and Primus Racing, Ltd. announced today that an agreement has been reached for Primus Racing to acquire Formula Motorsports and its U.S. F2000 National Championship.

Founded by Mike Foschi and Dan Andersen in 1991, Formula Motorsports created the U.S. F2000 National Championship and has operated it for the past 10 years, establishing the series as the preeminent first tier on the open-wheel professional motorsports ladder.

Primus Racing is owned and operated by Tampa Bay businessman, Jon Baytos. Mr. Baytos involvement in Formula 2000 racing has been extensive. Since 1990, Mr. Baytos has been the official Van Diemen distributor for the U.S.A. During the 10 years of the U.S. F2000 National Championship, Primus racing contested a team for nine years, winning the Championship twice, in 1998 and 1999. In addition, Mr. Baytos was involved in the Hooters Cup F2000 series, which operated from 1994-1995.

"I am proud with how our series has grown over the past 10 years," said Dan Andersen. "My belief is that Jon can instill some new energy into the series and continue its development as the premier open-wheel training series in North America."

"Creating and developing the series has been great," said Mike Foschi. "Jon's involvement in the series over the ten years, combined with the resources he has, will allow the series to continue to grow and maintain its position as the best open-wheel development series in North America."

"I'm excited about this opportunity," said Jon Baytos. "Having been involved in the series since the beginning I have seen how Dan and Mike have made the series the success it is today. With the relationships I have, my goal is to continue to train the future stars of motorsports and enhance the U.S. F2000 National Championship as we move into its second decade."

The 2001 U.S. F2000 National Championship runs Rounds Seven and Eight this weekend at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on the 2.258-mile road course.