Liked: 27

Default Jacer heading home to Kansas

Linda and I picked up Jacer yesterday from Steve and heading home to Kansas. Of course like every time we travel its rained almost the entire way.
    Last edited by rave motorsports; 07.17.14 at 4:03 PM.

Liked: 22

I hope you have as much fun with it as I did.
    I won the F1200 Championship in ’06 in it and EMRA Championship in ’07.
    Guy Bellingham.

Liked: 190

Default Car from OZ goes to OZ

Bill,

Congrats on your new purchase. Looks like Mid-Div will have a regular contingency of FST's. Looking forward to the potential of towing west for FST fun.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 27

Default FST in Mid Div

Linda and I are super excited and dedicated to the FST class and growing the car count out here. We hope to be competing back with everyone east of the Mississippi River and with a little luck by next your have our own regional competition too. Nothing like a good friendly east west rivalry to spice things up ! Wouldn't it be great to have about 20 or 30 cars racing between the Rockies and the Muddy Mississippi.

Liked: 39

Hi Bill
    Congratulations on becoming owner of your Jacer.
    I watched your car being constructed and crated up for its journey to North America. The Jacer boys put extra car in it.
    Its a beautiful car, and I hope it is set up as well as the Aussie Jacer MarkII's. If so, it will handle sharp and predictable. Its also a strong and safe car.
    I built my own Formula Vee 1600, but I am now looking at purchasing the same model Jacer.
    I hope you have a great time with it.
    Ray

Thread Information