Liked: 447

Hello Everyone!

As a result of the thread that I started (link below), we have an ear of the SCCA to listen to us. Peter Olivola (Chicago SCCA Regional Executive) contacted me requesting a meeting with a group while we're all at the Kettle Regional regarding my idea. I would like to invite all of you to discuss the possibility of what "could happen". If interested, please reply to this post to let me know. I had suggested to Peter that we meet up at the f2000.com trailer after the dinner on Saturday night.

http://www.apexspeed.com/ubb/ultimat...;f=14;t=000867

Thanks and I'll see you all on the weekend of the 15th!

-Keith

Apexspeed.com
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Bump.... We're talking about cheaper entry fees here....
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29

Liked: 190

Keith,

We are sponsers of the EWC series and would like it to be as successful as possible. In fact we started a sort of "underground" EWC for FV to bring out more cars in FV and support the FF/CFF EWC.

Just post where you will be parked in the paddock and we will be over.

Bill
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Thanks Bill,
    Most likely we'll be pitted in the corner by the exit where cars pull into the paddock from pit lane. Look for the black trailer and the f2000.com FC. You can't miss it!

It looks like we'll probably be meeting up after dinner on Saturday evening (from what I hear).

[size="1"][ August 14, 2003, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: Keith Carter ][/size]
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29

BUMP...

We'll be meeting with Peter after dinner. Stop by the f2000.com trailer if interested in the possibility of cheaper entry fees. We'll be located somewhere around the exit of the pit lane to the track.

Hello Everyone!

As a result of the thread that I started (link below), we have an ear of the SCCA to listen to us. Peter Olivola (Chicago SCCA Regional Executive) contacted me requesting a meeting with a group while we're all at the Kettle Regional regarding my idea. I would like to invite all of you to discuss the possibility of what "could happen". If interested, please reply to this post to let me know. I had suggested to Peter that we meet up at the f2000.com trailer after the dinner on Saturday night.

http://www.apexspeed.com/ubb/ultimat...;f=14;t=000867

Thanks and I'll see you all on the weekend of the 15th!

-Keith

Apexspeed.com
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29

Liked: 190

Keith,

Sorry we missed you on Saturday night. I looked around the pit entrance to the paddock after the EWC presentation at Linstrands tent with no luck in finding you guys. I saw Peter Olivola on Sunday and he told me you were at that location, just one level up in the upper paddock..... [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Thread Information