Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 717

Quote Originally Posted by jaltaman View Post

I think your idea of a get-together is a good one. Not sure if Thomas, Nicholas and Mike have something in mind, but if not we should definitely try to arrange a group get-together.
    It's looking like I won't be there but I hope Thomas and Nicholas can put something together!
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Get your FIA rain lights here:
    www.gyrodynamics.net/product/cartek-fia-rain-light/

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Snowed in are ya?
    It won't be the same w/o you and Connie, Dangit! :O(

Liked: 717

Quote Originally Posted by glenn cooper View Post
    Snowed in are ya?
    It won't be the same w/o you and Connie, Dangit! :O(
    Snow schmow.

I'm not certain I won't make it but I'll wait to see how tonight's Megabucks drawing goes before making my final decision.
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Get your FIA rain lights here:
    www.gyrodynamics.net/product/cartek-fia-rain-light/

Contributing Member Thomas Copeland's Avatar
    Liked: 165

Nicholas and I will definitely be there (with or without cars). Nicholas should be there from Wednesday on. I'll be there later in the week. Got the flight already booked.

Liked: 66

Bummer you won't be there, Mike. I was looking forward to seeing you. Hope you hit that lotto, though.

Okay, Thomas. Since we'll have two thirds of the triumvirate there, how about y'all organizing a little get together amongst us FB folk for Friday night? Nothng fancy, just a place where we can meet each other in a relaxed envrironment.

Could even be in the parking lot at CoTA with a few beverages on ice.

What do you say?

Liked: 0

Thanks Jaltaman (still learning everyones names/cars), but thank you for the comments and welcome.

Mike, how'd the lotto go? I'd give you a ride down, but Im flying in, rig is already 1/3 of the way there at JDR. Hope you can make it.
    Lawrence Loshak
    '13 FB & HP National Champion
    '10 DSR National Champion
    '06 EP National Champion

Hi Lawrence. My name is actually John LaBrie, and I think we were pitted about 100 yards south of you at the runoffs last year. I was teamed with Terry Biner and his red Firman (I had my white Phoenix). So you may recall driving past us as you came and went to your place at the end of the access road. Than again, maybe not.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting and racing with you. I'll be in the Orange Phoenix (new paint) and we're practicing Thursday as well, so we'll see if we can find you on either Wednesday or Thursday.

Have a safe trip down and we'll see you in Austin!

John

Liked: 0

Thanks John!

I remember the FB's by our paddock at the runoffs... Now putting 2 & 2 together.

I'll be testing on Wednesday, my fingers werent fast enough to get in on Thursday and I wont be at the track on Thursday if everything goes as planned.

Safe trip to everyone...See ya there!
    Lawrence Loshak
    '13 FB & HP National Champion
    '10 DSR National Champion
    '06 EP National Champion

Sounds good. Let us know how you find the track.

Terry and I are paddocking together at COTA as well, so look for the 30' white Haulmark Edge trailer with Utah plates, 2 FBs (one red, one orange) and probably a single 10'x10' canopy. With 550+ trailers and trucks, it's going to be a zoo finding people, but you never know.

We'll have a few cold ones on ice ready in case we have an FB gathering Friday after the day is done.

Safe travels and see y'all in Austin!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information