Liked: 27

Default Cleaning out garage all must go

I have 2 FV motors that came out of running FV's. They are complete from lightened flywheel to oil filter. One is marked WE which is from Western Engineering. The other has no markings that I can find. Also have 2 transaxles. Probably short boxes but they also cam from running FV. complete rear suspension for a Caldwell D-13. A 1968 ASP FV that has been converted to monoshock. It is setup for autocross with a 1600cc motor and dual Weber 40 IDF's. Comes with transaxle, front beam, full body, steering etc. It needs to be put back together but will make it a roller so it can be transported. Many other parts a block, several 40hp heads, headers etc. Would like to sell it all for $2500. If no takers, I will sell everything separate.

FV Engines - $700 each - both engines sold
    Transaxles - $200 each ***price drop***
    D13 stuff - $150 - Sold
    ASP - $850 - sold
    Misc stuff - Tell me what you need and I will see if I have it.

Dont want to ship the engines or transaxles. Just can't lift anything anymore. I am near Orlando.
    Last edited by rdfrancis; 04.09.16 at 8:31 AM.

Default D-13 stuff

Here is a photo of the D13 parts. If other parts go with this let me know. I have boxes of parts. ***sold***

Default Answers about ASP

Lots of questions on the 1968 ASP. Here are the answers.

Car now looks like photo in garage under the red FV.
    For $850, it includes a FV Transaxle and the 1600cc VW engine with weber carbs. It has all the rear suspension, headers, front beam and steering, seat, complete body but the engine and traqnsaxle has to be bolted on before it will roll. It has tires on the front so one person can lift the back the way it is and roll it on a trailer.

I have a 1915CC engine that only has a half hour run time on it. It has 040 heads and dual Delorto 48's. I was going to convert it to 1 carb and run that in autocross. The engine cost over $3500 a few years ago. I will sell that for $1000. The Delortos are worth that alone. This engine is not included in the $2500 deal but if someone wants it all, I will sell it and everything else for $3000.

There is no log book but the car was raced in the FLorida Region of SCCA.

Default Car Lift

Yes... the car lift is also for sale. You can store 2 formula cars in the space of one. It is a manual foot pump lift with 1000 weight limit. It cost $1100 new. Will sell for $200 or will throw it in if someone buys the rest of the stuff.

I have several starters, flywheels, generators, shrouds and cylinder tins. Steering wheels, Steering boxes, a OHLUNS Monoshock and spring. All included in the buy everything price.
    Last edited by rdfrancis; 05.12.15 at 9:42 PM.

Liked: 121

I'll buy it. I will call you.

Default d13 parts

Found the other upright for the D13 rear suspension. I think it is all there now.

Liked: 87

Default D 13 stuff

I'll buy the D 13 stuff or buy it from Nardi, it would make good spares.
    Mike

Nardi was only interested in the Car Lift. His reply looks like he wanted it all though. Everything is still available but the D13 stuff is taken until he checks on shipping.

Liked: 852

Roger,
    Where did you get that car lift originally? I've never seen anything quite like it - it looks "interesting" to me :-).

Steve, FV80

Default Car Lift

It is a pallet stacker from a warehouse. It is on wheels so you can roll it around and you can lift 1000 pounds over 8 feet off the floor using the footpump. I saw someone using it at a parts warehouse and figured it would lift a FV just fine. I also mounted it to the wall and put wood between the arms and the fv so it wouldn't scratch anything. I have had it for 2 years and it has worked great. They have electric and gas powered lifts too but the manual one worked fine for me. I put the lower VEE on dollys so all I had to do was pull it out from under the red one.
    Last edited by rdfrancis; 02.13.13 at 5:40 PM. Reason: additional info

I am interested mostly in the lift. The boss tells me I can't have anymore toys until I start playing with the ones I already have.

Default stuff for sale

SO far I have holds on the following items until payment received or picked up.

D-13 rear suspension
    One FV motor
    One FV Transaxle
    FV Lift

I will re-post if the deals far thru.

Default ASP

New price on the 1968 ASP. Car with 1600cc dual port engine, FV transaxle and dual solex carbs. It is a complete car on old tires. This would be a great autocross car .

$500

Default Disc Brakes

I have both front and rear disc brake kits for FV. Was going to put them on the ASP for autocross. These are new in the box EMPI kits for kingpin front and swing axle rear. They are 4-bolt, not wide 5. With shipping these cost over $500. Will sell for $350 but pickup only, No shipping. These have never been taken out of the boxes. Also have a nice set of Gia 8-spoke aluminum wheels. They are 4-bolt and look like minilites. Was going to mount some slicks on them for the autocross ASP. $75 with the brakes for the set or $100 by them selves.

Quote Originally Posted by rdfrancis View Post
    SO far I have holds on the following items until payment received or picked up.

D-13 rear suspension
    One FV motor
    One FV Transaxle
    FV Lift

I will re-post if the deals far thru.
    Does this mean one person is buying these specific items? If not, I can bring money and pick up the lift on tomorrow(friday).

3 different people have got dibs on those parts. You (Nardi) have dibs on the lift. Someone is coming tomorrow to get the red FV but the ASP is still on the lift. It will take me a while to get everything out of the way to get the lift out. Could you make it saturday or Sunday?

Whatever works best for you! I'll even help you move stuff if you like.

Are you in central Fl?

Just sent you an e-mail.

Default transaxles

I still have 2 transaxles left at $200 each. Prefer local pickup but may be able to bring to the 50th Birthday Party in April. They both came out of running FV or were spares for cars I bought. They both are drum to drum. I also have several header systems. I will try to get some photos on a motor so you can see how they route.

Liked: 852

Roger,
    Do you have any idea what the gears are in the boxes? Short, long, 3rd gear?
    Steve, FV80

I am guessing they are both short boxes.

Thread Information