Thread: Cat National

Liked: 0

FF Results / Top Three:

Justin Prichard 1:23.2! If I remember right..
    Tom Christ
    Jim Roberts

Justin checked out right away. Christ and Roberts swapped positions many times during the race and generally had a great dice.

Bad news: A DB-1 crashed on the first or second lap of warm-up after tangling with an F2000. The F2000 only lost a corner but the DB-1 had both front corners off and the footwell very badly damaged. I heard that the driver was hurt but I do not know how badly. The car was #71 but I am not sure of the drivers name.

Tim Dunn
    FF19
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

imported_FF3

Mike Koltoff is CenDiv National # 71 in FF. It may well have been him. Does anyone know the extent of his injuries?

Franz

Liked: 0

Tom Stillwell New Driver Swift DB-1
    Crew told me he had a Broken Leg and needed a surgery . ......Will update if more info comes my way.
    He hit the wall on the outside of the enterance of turn 8 very hard as it moved the concrete bearier a bit.....JV

imported_FF3

Thanks John. Once the surgery wears off, and he is up to being contacted, I'd like to touch base with him via e mail or phone. I suspect he may have similar injuries to those I suffered at the Sprints, i.e. crushed the head of my tibia, broken right foot, etc. all leading to 4 hrs. in the OR. As I'm about five weeks ahead of him, he may need a pat on the butt. Scary stuff. In any event if you or anyone else can provide me with an e mail address or a phone number I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Franz

Liked: 35

Just got message Dr. Tom Stillwell in Sheboygan hospital with two broken legs requiring surgery. This was to be his first National after a string of Regionals in former Tom Christ DB-1. Last outing was FF EWC at Blackhawk. More when available and hope for a complete recovery.

Liked: 1

Just talked to Alan Murray who preps Tom's car said Tom is out of Surgery and Surgery went well. He will be in St. Nicholas hospital in Sheboygan for about a week.

Contact Alan Murray at his shop for info to reach Tom @ 763-295-0811 Cell 952-935-0083

Hospital Address is:
    1601 N Taylor Drive
    Sheyboygan Wisconsin

-Dave

Thread Information