Banned
    Liked: 2

Wanted To Buy 1994 Dallara-Opel F394

[FONT=Verdana]Another absolutely perfect Formula 3 car maintained at the highest standards. Still in the original Opel race team colors of 1994. The current owner had the car since 2006, and it had only 3 owners total during its existence.[/FONT] 1994 was the last year of the flat-bottomed cars, so they ran with very low ground clearance with low air pressure flowing faster under the car.

[FONT=Verdana]This spectacular paint work was done 2 years ago with minimal Hillclimbs on it, so she looks brand new. Recent work done on the car; new clutch, new dampers, new brake disks, new wheel bearings (front and rear), new starter motor.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Opel Family II engine with 2,000 km’s (1,250 miles) on it, which is only 40% of its lifespan before a rebuild. The engine is checked every winter, (state of the pistons, compression, valves, etc.) and everything runs like a Swiss watch!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Pi 5 with digital dash panel showing lateral G and longitudinal G readings, steering, speed, throttle, revs, etc., software application, and the 26 mm Air Restrictor. The car has the last 2002 regulation wheel hub design which can accommodate the more common F3 wheels; Taneisya, BBS, Speedline, ATS, Rays, OZ.
    [/FONT]
    Spares Parts List Included:

1 Front Floor (New)
    1 Rear Floor (New)
    1 Diffuser (New)
    3 Springs (New)
    2 Clutch Disks (New)
    1 Lap Signal Beacon
    1 Set of Brake Pads (Used)
    2 Sets of Brake Pads (New)
    1 Pair of Rear Wing Endplates
    1 Front Wing (Complete Assembly, New)
    2 Sets of OZ Wheels (Black w/ Yellow Bezel)
    3 Sets of Tires (Slicks, Intermediates, Full Wets, New)

[FONT=Verdana]For Sale at $29,000 OBO

Reduced to $26,900 OBO
    [/FONT]
    Last edited by Canadian Formula 3 Championship; 11.27.12 at 5:17 PM.

Banned

Default More Pictures...

It's great to see enthusiasts take so much pride in their racecars no matter how old the machine is.

Banned

Default More Pictures...

This is one of my favorite looking cars that I have posted so far, (besides my own ofcourse!)

Liked: 0

Default Dallara F3 car

Simply stunning looking car!! It looks absolutely brand new from the pics.

Banned

Default Why go Vintage?...

...when you have beautiful, cheap, and brand new cars such as this one. This car is in exceptional condition, could almost be classified as Vintage given its age, and more reliable than a vintage car.

But, then again...when I see beautiful cars such as this 1970 Lotus 49C it's understandable why someone would want one, or a collection of vintage racecars which I aspire to have myself one day.

Banned

Default Price Reduction...

This beautiful car's price has been reduced $2,000+ to accommodate a particular Canadian buyer, and a spare parts list has been added to sweeten the deal for a quick sale. This car should sell this month.

Banned

Default Spare Parts List Included in the Deal...

The spare parts list included with this car is much more extensive than I was previously informed. All of these spare parts add up to north of $10,000. A set of wheels alone are $2,000. A car in this condition for under $20,000 is the best early Christmas gift that you can get yourself! Buy the car!

Liked: 0

This is a very well priced car. Someone should jump on it.
    Topper
    Dallara F394 F3
    Swift SE-3 FC sold

Banned

Default Jump!...Jump!...Jump!

The car effectively is $16,900 with all the extra parts worth $10,000 that comes with it. I would buy the car myself if I didn't have alot of dough into my own. More news coming from the seller out of Switzerland every day on this car. She's super clean and she's the prettiest virgin at the Prom.

Liked: 95

Default Question

If you intend to have a Championship I would assume there will be cars qualified by some criteria such as age, engine map equality and other factors. What can you share at this point.
    JIM (2006 GLC CFC Champion)

Banned

Default Building the Regulations...

I'm taking out the most positive bits and pieces of Technical and Sporting Regulations of other Formula 3 Championships to comprise our own. We will use next year as a trial and error process to smooth things out when we run 5+ cars (hopefully more cars) in Formula Libre here in Canada.

There are alot of good, clean and cheap 1992-1995 cars out there, and I know that some people will want these cars based on their dollar-value, so if some were sold then I would have to include them in the Series ofcourse. Anybody buying an F3 car I wouldn't want to exclude them because they didn't have the budget to buy or run a more recent car.

Two major performance areas to enforce parity that are easy to implement would be weight and the air restrictor size. There is a 24 mm - 31 mm air restrictor tube inside the airbox, adding that to different race fuels up to 115 octane results in big differences in horsepower output, also adding ballast to the more recent cars would be a good way to equalizes the field.

Banned

Default Don't let it go away people...

This absolutely, beautiful example of an F394 could be sold soon to 1 of 2 prospects in Switzerland that are coming to look at the car. I would hate to see this stunning machine stay in Europe and not race on this side of the pond, would be a big shame.

For a car of this build quality, in this condition to go for a value of $17,000! and then with another $10,000 in spare parts, (again all parts are in perfect condition) is an incredible value compared to almost anything else on the market regardless of formula.

Someone, please smarten up and buy this car! How can this thing not be worth all the money?

Banned

Default Sold!...Sold!...Sold!...

Just like I said was going to happen just 2 weeks ago this car is now gone and off the car market. I can't believe that some people here in North America would rather buy another formula car which is much slower and far less technically advanced than this extremely beautiful and super clean car for only $27,000 with $10,000 in value for spare parts!

It makes this car's price $17,000 effectively! It's beyond me that one of you haven't picked this thing up? I think maybe some of you think I'm making this stuff up? Regardless, there is clearly much movement going on now in the marketplace with 5 cars sold in the last 2 weeks, as the rest of you sit on your hands and let good cars and opportunities pass you by.

Liked: 384

For Sale

Good job.
    Keep them coming.
    Maris Kazia ,CEO
    EuroKraft Inc Racing
    Circuito do Sol
    2014 Radical SR 3 RSX, 2x Tatuus FA 01
    BMW HP2 .BMW K1200 R.Porsche 996 Carerra 4s

Thread Information