Liked: 0

Default Waterford Hills Vintage race weekend July 27-28-29

Hi Folks,
    Waterford Hills is having race weekend that may appeal to many of you.

First, we have some special guests : John Morton, Horst Kwech, and
    Tony Adamawicz.

A Trans A-M 2.5 B-sedan Challenge race( aka TABS )
    and the Vintage Vee's have featured races, both offering full fields and plenty of racing action.

We welcome all forms of Vintage / Historic open wheel and sports racers.

If your it's your first visit to Waterford, please note Friday practice is included in your entry.
    There are plenty of W.H.R.R.I folks around that are friendly with advice. While Keith Avrill will be on Vacation and not at the event, I recommend calling Keith for input, if he does not know your answer, he will know who does.

Many of you are aware of W.H.R.R.I. sound restrictions.
    This is the only event where the township allows us to run past our standard limit.
    What was 75db, is 105db this weekend only.

The Formula First series, and the Great Lakes Challenge series run our track during our regular weekends, and seem to enjoy our track a great deal, as they return year in and out.

In regards to track time and event entry cost,
    It's simple:
    Friday practice is included.
    Saturday is qualifying, and 1 race.
    Sunday is 2 races.
    8-10 laps each, depending on the heat etc,- per the event chair & chief steward.
    ( trust me , 10 laps at Waterford can be harder than 18 elsewhere )

Cost ? $335.00. Less expensive than just about anything i have seen out there. We are not cheap, we are just able to offer high value.
    Includes a Saturday night dinner pass + a guest.

Not able to race ? Spectators are welcome. Gate fee:$10.00
    Paddock 10$ more.
    Inexpensive food and drink on site.

We plan on doing this event every year. ( last year was the return of the event )

Questions? yep , i bet there may be a few, Feel free!

Cheers,

President ,Waterford Hills
    Vintage Event Chair.

Liked: 0

Waterford Hills has arranged for special room rates at the Comfort Inn in Waterford for our vintage race weekend. The regular room rates are $109.99 per night. If we get 10 rooms reserved, the rates will drop to $69.99 Thursday and $89.99 for Friday & Saturday nights.

Rooms must be reserved by July 12. The special pricing is open to all – drivers, spectators and volunteers. Ask for the Waterford Hills group rate. This Comfort Inn has free internet access, complimentary breakfast, indoor pool & exercise room. It is also the only pet friendly accommodations nearby, so this is the place to stay if you plan to bring your 4 legged family members. Their phone number is (248) 666-8555

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...SVXthHU2CGA3Fh

Thread Information