Liked: 6

Default Logitech G25 trouble

Hopefully someone can give me some suggestions.
    I have been trying to install the Logitech software ver. 5.10.127 32-bit and G25 wheel on my desktop that is running Windows XP Home Edition SP3
    It will get to the calibration portion of the install and then I get the blue screen of death with the following error dump Stop:0x0000007E (0xC0000005 0x8040AAB5 0xF78E27F8 0xF78E24F4)
    I then have to go into safe mode to uninstall the Logitech software or the computer will pop up with the blue screen of death.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Contributing Member Ty_Handke_83's Avatar
    Liked: 18

Have you tried downloading alternate software from the Logitech website?
    Is that the most up to date one?
    Ty Handke

HMST Inc.

Contributing Member flat tappet's Avatar
    Liked: 1

[quote=DonArm;346218]Hopefully someone can give me some suggestions.
    I have been trying to install the Logitech software ver. 5.10.127 32-bit and G25 wheel on my desktop that is running Windows XP Home Edition SP3
    It will get to the calibration portion of the install and then I get the blue screen of death with the following error dump Stop:0x0000007E (0xC0000005 0x8040AAB5 0xF78E27F8 0xF78E24F4)
    I then have to go into safe mode to uninstall the Logitech software or the computer will pop up with the blue screen of death.

Thanks[/quote

Would the latest version even be compatible with XP? I think it's time for you to upgrade to Windows 7. I run the latest release on Vista without any problems with my G27

Contributing Member Ty_Handke_83's Avatar
    Liked: 18

[quote=flat tappet;346246]
    Quote Originally Posted by DonArm View Post
    Hopefully someone can give me some suggestions.

Thanks[/quote

Would the latest version even be compatible with XP? I think it's time for you to upgrade to Windows 7. I run the latest release on Vista without any problems with my G27
    They have different version for different OS'
    On their website, you identify which OS you have then it finds the correct driver for you.
    Ty Handke

HMST Inc.

Liked: 0

Hi,

You don't actually have to install the Logitech software, from what I have heard. You can use Windows to calibrate the wheel. The Profiler is great when you need to assign buttons to keys for macros, like flashing lights. But not necessary.

Thread Information