Two years ago I had a 2 x 6 foot custom garage banner made up of Dennis' photo of the start of the FF Runoffs race. I sent one to Scott who won the race, and then did the same for Tim after the 2010 race (sorry Lew, RA did not repair the photographer's window in the fence after the Grand Am "up and over" crash, so no 2011 start photo banner for you!).

The two start photos are here:

2009:

2010:

The cost of making these one-off banners was fairly high, so I didnt make too many of them or think to offer them to anyone else who wanted one. But after the F1600 season I wanted to have a banner made up of the Watkins Glen start photo.

I found a company that will produce custom vinyl banners for a much more reasonable price in virtually any size and the quality is great. I had a 3 x 9 foot banner made up for Drivers' Services for their shop to celebrate the championship:

These banners can be made from virtually any photo that Dennis or TJ took the past few years and converted into a banner of virtually any size. The 3 x 9 foot size is the biggest we have made so far and the image is perfect, we could probably go larger but havent tried yet. 2 x 6 is a great size for the garage, 3 x 9 is great for a race shop. They will even do square sizes, ie 3 ft x 3 ft.

If anyone wants a banner of one of these photos or of any other photo you have seen on the F1600 or F2000 website, let us know. In addition to the photos on the Series websites, Dennis and TJ also have hundreds of other photos of virtually everyone's car who competed. The Watkins Glen uphill shots would make a great banner as would the photos of cars coming out of Oak Tree.

A 2 x 6 foot banner would be $100 including shipping in the US and 3 x 9 would be $150 including shipping in the US. I can get prices for other sizes. The banner can be made of the photo only, or with the F1600 or F2000 logo or with any custom lettering you want, same price.

The banners come with grommets and with hems on all sides and wind slits can be added no charge if you like.

If anyone orders a banner and is not satisfied I'll give you your money back.

Send an e-mail if you are interested.

Tom Valet
TValet@Rheingoldlaw.com