Liked: 2

Default 2012 Here we come!!!!

Great job again Erik!!!

Ok. Who is planning on running the whole series?

I am in. Anyone else?

While I am stirring the pot, should the 40+ series within the series be limited to fewer races. I am in for the whole deal. Some may not be able to leave normal life for the entire schedule. What does everyone/anyone think?

By the way Erik, the FE name is growing on me

Later,

TK

Liked: 14

Depends upon the schedule, but I won't be running the ovals and probably not the street races......well maybe Baltimore only because my sister lives there. Also depends upon the 'equalization' rules.
    Andrew M. Cross, Jr.

Liked: 0

It was mentioned the FE's wouldnt run the ovals and I would have to run Baltimore as the event this year was incredible.
    Matthew Inge
    http://www.MatthewIngeRacing.com
    Never Forget VT 4-16-2007

Liked: 296

Looks to me like you guys have more to look forward to than just Balitmore.

http://apexspeed.com/forums/showpost...1&postcount=16

Even if this figure is high, i'm guessing its not all that far off what a standard weekend will cost.
    Chris Livengood, enjoying underpriced ferrous whizzy bits that I hacked out in my tool shed since 1999.

Liked: 99

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Inge View Post
    It was mentioned the FE's wouldnt run the ovals and I would have to run Baltimore as the event this year was incredible.
    Baltimore may not be something even to consider for next year. Pretty crappy what is going on here and from what I hear, the longer they wait to pay, the bigger the bill is becoming. Baltimore is not happy with Indy Car and I guess Indy Car didn't make as much as they thought they would with this event.

http://www.racer.com/baltimore-offic...MC-RACER_DAILY
    -Nick

Thread Information