Thread: Verizon Help

Liked: 0

Default Verizon Help

All:

I am looking for someone to talk to at Verizon, preferably in TV/Internet.

Long story short: Serviceman came to install our TV/Internet. He ended up breaking a piece of furniture and admitted he was at fault. Between claims reports, false promises, and many other antics - I need help!!! I have been trying to talk with the department locally and the 1-800 # now for 5 weeks.

Please help to anyone who may have a connection. I am just trying to get my property replaced and nothing more.

Thanks
    Matthew Inge
    http://www.MatthewIngeRacing.com
    Never Forget VT 4-16-2007

Bump
    Matthew Inge

Thoughts? Anyone
    Matthew Inge

Contributing Member
    Liked: 60

We have a couple local TV stations that offer a problem solving service. They make a news story about the problem and then contact the other party involved. Once the story is on the news, the vendor wants to solve the problem quickly.

Liked: 10

See if you can find a LOCAL " mid level executive" with a title similar to "Senior Director of Customer Care". Worked for me with a Time Warner Cable internet problem that the low level folks couldn't solve. I found a contact on the local TWC website on Sunday. Problem was fixed on Monday afternoon after a senior technical guy called me around noon on Monday so I could explain the problem and he could figure out the cause.

If you cannot find a contact on the web, try calling a business office, googling for press releases on management promotions or PR activities, etc. Go for mid management if you can to give yourself a higher level to appeal to. Plus "they" will know you could go above them but they have enough authority to make stuff happen on their own.

If true, emphasize any long standing "Verizon customer" status.

Dick

Liked: 10

Building on Mike's comment before making a "news issue" out of this you might contact a TV station or newspaper and ask for the advertising department. They should be able to give you sales oriented contacts at Verizon that you can then call if the other sources I suggested don't turn up any names.

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

My father once had an issue with Verizon that he couldn't get resolved. He wrote a letter to the then-CEO of Verizon and marked the envelope "Personal and Confidential." The result was a phone call from his assistant, who fixed the issue immediately. The current CEO of Verizon is Lowell McAdam. I'm sure you can google his office address. If you send him a well-thought out letter with the envelope marked as confidential, you can be reasonably sure that even if he doesn't read it, only a relatively small number of people will have the nuts to open such a letter, and anyone who does will most likely have the authority to fix your problem.

Liked: 1

To get their attention, pay your next bill with a check made out like this:

Thanks for the help.

And that is awesome.
    Matthew Inge

Heterochromic Papillae starkejt's Avatar
    Liked: 3

I think I remember reading that they ended up cashing that check. Could be BS though. Too lazy to search.

Liked: 16

Go to the site www.jigsaw.com and search for the title mentioned above.

Also, believe it or not, calling the corporate office and asking for Lowell McAdams, the CEO, actually does work. You won't get the CEO, but one of their minions. At AT&T we have an entire group that just answers calls for the CEO. Most large companies do.

Thread Information