F1000champ

Default Working on 2012 schedule

Now that it's June, we are currently working heavily on next year's schedule. We are currently talking with 10 different tracks to fill our 5 event schedule. All great events to be part of.

It's still early in the year for many of the tracks, as we have to wait to see what the big boys are doing with their schedules first. But, there are several strong opportunities that will see us at VERY BIG events on the 2012 professional calendar.

In addition, we have some interesting sponsorships to be announcing soon.

We'll be making announcements for each event we contract with, so stay tuned to our website: www.F1Kseries.com

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default I hear

Montreal this time of year is exquisite!

Liked: 43

And there are already some top notch grid girls on tap.

F1000champ

No doubt that the F1 date at Montreal would be tremendous, but we're saving the possibility of that date for 2013.

First of all, we and all our teams have to be spit polished for that arena. Where they paddock us at Montreal (and I know this because we ran Formula BMW for two years there) is around a mile from start/finish. It's a hike.

If Formula Ford, Formula BMW and Formula Mazda can do it, so can we, but first, we need to prove to the motorsports world that we put on a great show so that we are welcomed with open arms when it comes to F1 dates.

I am curious though as to what events in the east that everyone thinks would be great events to be running. So please list some events on this thread. I'd like to see how what we are working on matches with everyone's thoughts.

Thread Information