Liked: 212

Default Chris Keller to drive at WGI

LNR Racing will have 2008 FF national champion Chris Keller in the seat of the #33 Honda VD RF04 for race 1 at WGI. we are looking forward to having Chris show the true potential of both car & team.

we still have room in trailer to support one car and for this weekend will include driver coaching from Chris
    Last edited by LenFC11; 05.11.11 at 11:48 AM.
    Cheers
    Len

Porsche River Oaks. Houston

ApexSpeed Photographer Dennis Valet's Avatar
    Liked: 60

Good stuff, what is he up to these days?

Liked: 142

Quote Originally Posted by LenFC11 View Post
    LNR racing
    Len N' Ric?
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

Len Neil Ric

damn it's been a while since I've seen you guys, didn't realize you picked up a 3rd, who's Neil?
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

BTW ric, come on keep your new toy and play with it some more, I keep hearing grumblings of 40FFs at the glen!

dennis

chris is doing well. as all of us know you need more then talent to launch a career in motorsports. i am happy to help him anyway i can. he has been staying sharp driving karts & doing some driving instuction. we are all pleased to have him back in a real race car

B

neil has been around, we took our first driver's school together. he is unable to race due to back issues. you might have met him at LRP '07 f2kcs race. he was there when i became very familiar with the guard rail
    Last edited by LenFC11; 05.15.11 at 10:18 AM.
    Cheers
    Len

Liked: 3787

Chris hangs with a tough crowd. (Chris is on the right.) I had to crop out some people to protect their identities from the FBI, or Immigration and Naturalization.
    His helmet, for those keeping a lookout.
    Last edited by Purple Frog; 06.07.11 at 1:49 PM.

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

so spelling issues are a result of the "gaurd" rail?

Contributing Member
    Liked: 215

Len,
    How would you know about the guard rail in 2007, as I recall afterwards you didn't where you were. Good to see you back. What a weekend, you and the fat boys pissing and fighting. AND Puterpotty sweating bullets praying we would all behave.

Quote Originally Posted by jim morgan View Post
    Len,
    How would you know about the guard rail in 2007, as I recall afterwards you didn't where you were. Good to see you back. What a weekend, you and the fat boys pissing and fighting. AND Puterpotty sweating bullets praying we would all behave.

thank you all for behaving. And yes lenny was knocked quite stupid from that wreck. He asked me at least 10 times how the car was, apparently "destroyed" was a word he'd forgotten the meaning of. He also asked me at least twice where he finished in the race.

yeah and i came to find out it was quali

apperently this hobby is hard to give up on.. thanks jim glad to be back. this year's LRP event will be my first return to the famed downhill. maybe i should do a test day first. B let me know when you want to head up there

i guess all of us NY/ NJ boys have quite the reputation... as also stated by the newest member of our team...

LNR Racing will also be running another newer FF driver for WGI, if he would like to chime in and introduce himself, i believe he will fit right in.

looking forward to this event, seeing my little buddy chris whoop arse in real race car should be a hoot
    Cheers
    Len

Cheers
    Len

Thread Information