Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 0

Bad Luck Gary, I know how your feeling it's not much fun a back or neck injury.

I'm not a quitter either but I came real close to it here.

Hope it you better real soon.

Liked: 210

Race is OVER ! I don't know final results as there are no 'preliminary' final results. The final 'final' results will be posted soon.

<font color="green">EMERALD CITY RACING<font color="black">

We are PROUD to announce the success's of iL Maestro Signore Ricardo Dumfooly - Piloti Extrordinaire.

We entered this event with 5 MAIN goals. The Piloti achieved the most important one! We were not lapped in ANY of the 3 heats by the front runner. This wonder of marvels cannot be under thought of considering Ricardo was in the pities during each heat.

We must admit that in heat 3, as the leaders took the checkered flag, their front wings were under our mufflers.. and The Dumfooly finished a distant last for a great <font color="red">reverse finish VICTORY !<font color="black">.

Or is that inverted start only? Not inverted finish.. The Piloti does get confused about that at times... and strives to be the least distance possible in front of the guy behind him who finish's first.

As for the other four goals.. they shall have to wait for Series 2 of the World Famous F2000 World Challenge League.

[size="1"][ June 12, 2003, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: rickb99 ][/size]
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Hey Rick, I was coming around to possibly lap a "slower" car in the closing stages of Heat 3. But whoever it was seemed bloody fast for a tail ender!!!
    Heat 1 I had backed off lap times to stay short of the last car I was catching towards the end, seeing I had leeway to do so and didn't want some last minute battle or boo-boo to ruin the race!
    So when I finally caught you in that Heat 3, it finally explained the 'bloody fast tail ender'!!

It's really tough when you are back more than a few cars off the leaders, in amongst a pack environment, so anyone in that area or backwards is even more under duress too! And results hardly show valid performances of people that had to deal with all that. More so in sims than in real life.
    So hopefully everyone recognises that, and what they might really have achieved under different circumstances - as opposed to if they are thinking they did poorly.

The overall field got faster and faster, and drove sim-wise better and better, as the season progressed. So an excellent job was done by all. And competition should just get tighter and tighter as more improvements are found, and thus the gaps all narrow down more and more.

Liked: 210

The Dumfooly was fully capable of high 18 and low 19 laps during the race. This was accomplished even with the microscopic front wing damage that our excellent mechanics seem incapable of fixing during pit repairs.

<font color="green">Emerald City Racing<font color="black"> has placed a special order with Van Diemen for our F2000 Series 2 car. There will be many 'secret weapons' built into this new velocity vehicle that will make it <font color="red">invicible<font color="black"> ! The Dumfooly shall be victorious in our own way
    Just one of those secrets will be a CAST IRON front wing! As we seem to need more nose weight, this should not effect overall performance
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

I am going to thank Glad T Wrencher for posting his setup. without it , i wouldnt have enjoyed my most succesful sim race to date.
    there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

i said thank you for the series to the carter boys last night; and meant it. i should also include rickb in that also. However, i would have thought that ricardo's front bar would have been adequatee for front weight; but can understand it's sensetivety to contact.

To, the Boyz-

Sorry I was unable to campaign the final race. I have been gone since last week tuesday on a promotional tour. I managed to run some quickkkk times at mid-o before i left..and in my infinite wisdom forgot to save them to disk to at least send them in.

There was hope to still run the race from FormulaCar magazine..but that never materialized.

I hear the race went well and my EAST COAST bretheren represented [img]smile.gif[/img] Way to go guys.

For those of ya in the Toronto area...come out to mosport this weekend! Hope to see you there!

MM
    "Luck is when Opportunity meets Preparation"
    RaceDriver/Driver Coach
    Motorsport Enterprises Racing - www.GoTeamMER.com
    Marc's Fan site: http://www.themarcmillershow.com <-- Click it!

runoff results?
    there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Liked: 1417

They may be up and official later this evening. There are a few of us wh need to go over a few of the races to iron out more than a couple of course cutting penalties and some changes in the final standings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information