After having lost an entire season on my "new" car. I can say that the help from this forum has been great. I have had my FC Citation DNS or DNF in 2 nationals and can't get it to make a lap. I now have it in Indy and the slave cylinder rebuilt. Taylor race engineering has helped and thanks to Richard Moyer we are getting this problem hopefully fixed. As to buying a new car, my advice is watch it race and then buy it. Never buy a car that hasn't run for 3 years and the owner claims, " I could take this car out next weekend and put it on the pole". I have come to find that this car is 1. not a citation, but a nemesis. 2. that it is not user friendly. 3. that having raced spec racers, FV, FM, ITA, and sprint cars, and modified cars that this car has been the most trouble I have had in 35 years of racing.

I wish to thank Taylor race engineering, Dave W, and all the others that have offered advice and help.
If anyone near Indy needs some help with engineering I know a great one that has been helping me.