Liked: 5

Default 2 sizes of wheels from factory

I just was looking at my Haulmark trailer as a tire looked low and found that I have 14" on one side and 15" on the other, it came from the factory that way. They are not responding to my plea for a set of 15" wheels so I figure I will buy a set and use the 14" as spares, figure it cant hurt as it has been working that way for a while.

Anyone ever see this before?
    Thom
    Back to fenders=SRF

Liked: 11

When did you purchase this trailer, what size and axles are on it, and was it purchased new? That is simply a production line error and was not caught by QC before shipping (then the dealer before delivery).

You do not want to tow w/ two different size tires, nor is a 14" generally acceptable for a full size 8.5w auto hauler.

In order:
    1. Call your selling dealer
    2. Call Haulmark Customer Service 800-348-7530
    3. Call Universal Trailer (Owners of Haulmark)- 513-671-3880
    Peter Calhoun
    Motorsport Manager- Michelin North America, Inc.
    Swift DB1-86 FF1600 (bye-bye 3.12)
    2009-10 SCCA CM National Champions

Thread Information