Liked: 0

Default Side View Mirrors

During transport of my Ralt RT 5, I had a 2 x 4 come loose and break both the base and mirror of my left side rear view mirror. I have been unable to locate a source for these mirrors, even though I have seen many cars equipped with them. It has an anodized aluminum shaft, utilizing a single mounting machine screw, and no adjustment at the base. It virtually looks like an intake/exhaust valve. All adjustment is done in the mirror housing, via an acorn nut on the back of the housing. I could just take the simple route and replace both with SPA units, however, I would prefer to keep what's already on the car rather than have to drill additional mounting holes. Anybody know a source for these mirrors, or have a left side mirror with a convex lense, that they wish to part with?

BP

Liked: 611

Default Side Mirror

Sounds like a sargent mirror. NLA
    There have been inquires about them in the past, with little luck (as I recall).
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

Liked: 141

I think I have a pair - will look this evening and get back.

Liked: 141

Are these the ones? I have a pair - really don't want to split them. They are in good shape, glass is fine (and convex), bodies need a clean or probably better still a coat of paint and the stems a polish. Then they'd be as good as or better than new.

$25 the pair + say $10 shipping. Paypal preferred. email me at derek at lola7 dot com

Liked: 121

If Bart does not want them I do!

Liked: 0

Default Side View Mirrors

Derek,

I'll take them. Will send an email confirming and requesting address for payment. Thanks.

BP

Thread Information