Jacques N. Dresang
    Kettle Moraine Preservation & Restoration
    1977 All American Racers Eagle DGF #005
    1972 Elden Mk10B AM73-49 - #140/1

Contributing Member Jerry Santucci 33's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default Hmmmmm....

i got mixed feelings on this.

on one hand i feel good that i had improved thru my first season and finished where i did in the points. that, as they say, is a good thing.

on the other hand it seems some how not right that colin didn't finish higher than me? and that a lot of the guys below me on that list out drove me. that should give them all the more insentive to clean my clock next year..

well done keith - ya done good! and thank you for all your time for the leauge!
    congrats to chris on second place.
    Cam - what can i say - i really tried to out point you in the last race. tight battle and you won. great job.

thank you jac for taking care of the points.
    and to everybody in the leauge - it was great fun. thanks for all the help too
    hoping for even better in 2011
    Seeeeeeeeeeeeee Ya --- Jer
    "Use to be" --- CF #33

Liked: 128

Jer,

As my father once told me, making it to the track is half the battle! In many respects in racing and in life, those who consistently show up deserve more than those who casually place every once in a while.

It's about making time to be at every event, something I for one could not do. I knew that there would be two throw-away races, and eventually I had some conflicts I could not rid myself of. Thus, 7th is just fine by me.

Great job this season, sorry again for our contact in T13! I watched the replay last night and I think we can attribute it to one of those deals.

Respectfully Yours,

Jacques N. Dresang
    Jacques N. Dresang
    Kettle Moraine Preservation & Restoration
    1977 All American Racers Eagle DGF #005
    1972 Elden Mk10B AM73-49 - #140/1

Contributing Member Jerry Santucci 33's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default i agree...

hey jac.
    it was just one of those racing deals. i never seen you there when i came over and we were just in the same spot. no biggy, you were much quicker than me and proved it by a nice drive to second place (maybe another lap you would have had something for colin )
    and, just to say... what is it with first place, if your last name isn't carter or marklein you don't have a chance
    Last edited by Jerry Santucci 33; 06.05.10 at 10:46 PM.
    Seeeeeeeeeeeeee Ya --- Jer
    "Use to be" --- CF #33

Liked: 0

Thanks for the good fun guys!! Thank Keith for putting it together!
    Looking forward to next year.

Liked: 0

Hey guys, good season by all. Also thanks Keith for taking all the time to put the races on. I know everyone appreciates it. Jac, thanks for always keeping up with the points. JER! You by far get most improved this year.. and you DESERVE your place in the points! Consistency is key! Great job. Had fun this year and too bad I couldn't make all the races. Twins will do that to ya Hope to see everyone back again. Oh and dad, thanks for crashing all the tough competition.

Liked: 9

Thanks for running this series. Reading about rFactor here at ApexSpeed late last year started a nightly addiction for me. Congrats to the winners, and especially to Jerry since we had battles at almost every venue. I know I'll be back next season!

Thread Information