Liked: 145

Hey Guys,
    I'm a vee driver, but during my pre-race jitters I took some pics of most of the FC/CFC cars coming out of 8 near pit lane.

I've got them posted at the following link...I think: http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBN3LZo5cs3kQ

I'm not a pro photographer by any means. These are saved at low resolution. If one of these pics is of you and you want an original full res. file just e-mail me and I'll be glad to send it to you. (Don't order one off of the Shutterfly site when you can get it from me for FREE)

Looked like good clean racing out there this weekend....which is more than I can say for the vee race - I could have used some fenders out there! [img]graemlins/skull.gif[/img]

James

Liked: 553

Very cool, James. Thanks. I'd love a copy of FS#1. I'm sure Mark Hatheway would like a copy of (C)FC#11, too.

Appreciate your gesture!
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Liked: 1

Cool pics!
    Did the Vee that went air born hit the pit wall or fly over it? [img]graemlins/skull.gif[/img]
    And whats up with the GT-1 that ended up 50 yds.
    off T1 in the woods?
    I guess the little FM spinner in our races was nothing.
    SuperTech Engineering inc.
    Mark Hatheway

Liked: 145

You guys and your fancy wings! Even a vee can fly...it's all about trajectory!

Chip (Leonard) apparently hit the end of pit wall on his way down from launching over Thalheimer. Witnesses say he was probably lucky he did because it slowed him down. If he had actually gone over the wall things could have gotten even nastier. [img]graemlins/skull.gif[/img]

Liked: 553

Mark & I were watching the FV/FF race at the last turn coming onto the front straight. We saw the double yellows shortly before that pack of vees passed. I remember seeing the Club Ford go by, followed a second or two later by the pack of vees. About 10 seconds later the double yellows were changed to vigorously waving yellows. I wondered at that moment if the vees had come together at S/F.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Thread Information