Thread: RPM ?

Liked: 0

Default RPM ?

Anyone recalls who or what was RPM from the old SV '80's years?
    Location or contact information would be great help, too!

Also, the name Don Roberts came associated with them..

I have a broken cylinder head and some pieces with the name, it seems they ran SV's, too.

Ricardo
    Last edited by RVJ; 12.15.09 at 6:28 PM. Reason: add text

Liked: 553

I think RPM was the name of the team that ran Scott Atchison in FSV. They had 2 cars, sponsored by 7-Eleven and Budweiser. That may have been 1985.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Liked: 9

From ad's section of On Track Feb, 84 "RPM Motorsports sends thanks to Don Roberts and Ted Prapas for choosing RPM prepared Brabham engines and RPM prepared Ralt Chassis during the 1983 Super Vee season".

Default RPM

Got it.
    Thanks guys!
    Ricardo

Default RPM Motorsports

RPM Motorsports was Bob Morris from 1973 to 1987. We did mostly FF up till 1979 and then only Pro SuperVee till 1987. We are still here dba Sabina Prep in So Cal, Still doing FF and SV's but now it is "Vintage"

Bob Morris
    714-956-0480

Liked: 553

Default Re: RPM Motorsports

Bob, I doubt you remember me, but I have very fond memories of joining your team for the FSV/Indy car race at Meadowlands (in 1985?). I drove down from Hartford. It was a fantastic experience for me being close to famous drivers and seeing how a pro team operated. I helped with the Budweiser car.

Remember Dave Manzolini? He developed the carbs you borrowed from me for an FSV (FC?) car at the Runoffs around that same time.

Glad you're still around and working with race cars.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Thread Information