I'm going to post this at FST as well. If anyone has contacts with IT or SS VW based racing, feel free to share with them.

Annually there is a big VW show at a dealership here in Milwaukee - Volksfest. We have an opportuntiy to promote FV and FST with a display of cars and some general info on SCCA Club Racing as well as FV and FST (and the Sedan based cars as well if we can reach those guys).

I've spoken with someone from the Milw. Area VW Club who is excited about the possibility of having a display of VW based racecars. I will bring my FST, I think I can get at least one FV guy (hopefulyl more

The show is June 12th from 9-3 at Concours Motors at I94 and Capitol in Milwaukee. It's a fund raiser for Childrens Hospital, so I'm going to suggest that those of us who bring a car should donate $20 (the fee that they charge for "show cars") just as a goodwill measure, but thats voluntary.

If you are interested in participating (either with a VW based car, or just to help out and talk up SCCA, FST and FV) please contact me with a PM or via e-mail. Spread this around - it could be good for us!