Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 141

Quote Originally Posted by provamo View Post
    Marc, looks like a Cicale body on Jim Trueman's ride and as i recall those were Ralt based...but who knows?
    No - that body was not a Cicale one - it was first used on the Peter Lovely/Gary Gove Ralt RT2 in 1980 - built by (edit) Butch Denison - no molds - Bert Rutan method. Sold to Jim Trueman who raced it in 1981 - then he adapted the body to a March chassis for 1982. Car has now been restored on the original ex-Toleman RT2 and is vintage racing in the east here.

Sorry for late reply - didn't notice this thread when it started.
    Last edited by dereklola; 03.23.10 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Brain Fade - original was built by Butch Denison, not Chuck Billington

Liked: 80

Default thanks Derek

'Tis clear as mud now.

I checked your profile and noticed your collection of racing vehicles. Having that many race cars is obviously a sign of very serious mental issues.

Since I was trained as a clinical psychologist I can help you with your problem. Please remit an extremely large check as a retainer and we can talk.

I'll be waiting by the mailbox.

Liked: 141

Quote Originally Posted by marc sproule View Post
    Since I was trained as a clinical psychologist I can help you with your problem.
    Actually I'm normal - it's the rest of the world that needs treatment

Liked: 80

Quote Originally Posted by dereklola View Post
    Actually I'm normal - it's the rest of the world that needs treatment

Don't bother with a check. I'll be waiting for the armored car with my retainer inside.

Denial is an even worse deficit.

Sorry to give you the bad news.

In the meantime I think I may be able to find some only slightly destroyed IRL cars for you to purchase.

Yours in therapeuticality,

Werner the E

Liked: 0

Dave D.
    I believe this is the car you have, 1987 at Columbus

My shots from the "new era" Can-Am...
    http://mwphoto-misc.smugmug.com/Cars/CAN-AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information