Liked: 0

Default Trade? Fiat for Vee

Over the past few years I have dumped a lot of time/money into my road car only to realize it has not helped my cause. My cause is finding a solid regional ride, with national aspirations. It is time for the car to go, and in its space something open wheel. I am attracted to Vees, but would consider anything at this point. I have some solid experience working on S2000's and am not afraid of projects.

$5500

So here is the scoop on the car:

1980 Fiat spider 2000

Exterior: Flat Black hood and Trunk, Red body. The car was repainted using Dupont paint in the summer of 2008. It was always and has been garage kept, but there is one spot of bubbling in the passengers side rear fender. The car is not a show car, but it gets compliments.
    Car comes with a hardtop, but has no mounts.

Interior: The interior has the rear seat removed and custom black carpeting covering the entire floor. The door panels were recovered with black vinyl. The center consol was recovered black and a new black upper console was installed, but without a radio. The dash has a crack or 2, but everything works.

Engine: The engine is stock and in great working order. The valve covers and intake manifold were powder coated wrinkle red. The stock header was replaced with an IAP header, and a custom exhaust was fabricated and painted flat black except for the polished single tip.

Suspension: I removed all of the suspension to replace bushings and ended up doing much more. The lower control arms were reinforced and Carrera/QA1 coilovers were installed. The rear has Bilstein sport springs and Eibach custom springs. The bolt pattern has been converted via adapters to 4X100 and has BBS Wheels with fresh Falken Azenis tires.

Brakes: Upfront I felt the stock solid rotors, and calipers were lacking, so I custom machined brackets and converted it to 99 Civic Si brakes and rotors. This gave me vented brakes and upgraded calipers. All of the calipers were powder coated black, and the rear calipers were rebuilt. The front calipers were bought new. The bracket is not an adapter, it is a billet bracket complete. I also replaced all of the lines with stainless lines.

This pretty much summarizes the car. Email me at me@JoshGoreWorks.com or call at 847-513-3649

Last edited by joshuagore; 02.17.10 at 12:20 AM.

Liked: 1417

Neat car, but even for trades, you need to set a value/price.

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Carter View Post
    Neat car, but even for trades, you need to set a value/price.
    Ooops Sorry.
    $5500
    Josh

Thread Information