Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Liked: 447

Welcome to running with us, Don! One thing to note. Just to follow suit of the trend of the Hotlaps page, please use your full name as your driver profile name. Thanks!
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 6

Ok,

But I have a question. When I setup rfactor I just used my 1st name do you know if there is a way to go into the game and edit my profile without having to add a new one with my full name? I don't want to have to go through and redo all of my settings?
    I've not been able to find a way to edit just my name.

Thanks

Liked: 447

If you're talking about controller settings, then you can copy the controller.ini file into the new profile once you create it.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 6

I just went ahead and created an all new profile.
    I'm posting up some questions about my Momo controller in the controller thread.
    Any help on that would be appreciated

Thanks for all the help so far as you can see I've been on running. Not real happy with my times. This car is very interesting to setup.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information