2. Doug Prendeville
    3. George Levien
    4. Marshall Aiken
    5. David Webb
    6. Jim Morgan
    7. Bob Gelles
    8. Marc Stern
    9. Ennis Bragg

Somebody correct me if I've made a mistake. The view was a little blurry from the back. Hot Shoe Racing dominated the weekend with the Prendeville brothers taking the top two spots in both qualifying and the race. Aiken had a great drive to 4th after problems in qualifying had him starting last. Webb seems to be getting the hang of his new car. But, there's a lot of work to do if anyone wants catch the Hot Shoe cars at Road Atlanta.

[size="1"][ March 11, 2002, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: ennis bragg ][/size]

Liked: 3787

Sounds like what Marshall said when his points plate came loose in qualifying....

Contributing Member ennis bragg's Avatar
    Liked: 0

wow, i figured someone would see that messed up post. (gone now) I was trying to type out the results but when I hit return, it added the topic instead of a blank line in the edit box. Guess I'll stick to notepad and then do the old cut and paste.

[size="1"][ March 11, 2002, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: ennis bragg ][/size]

I will assume Webb has a new VD? He sure was always quick with his old car, I can't even remember what it was now. Ennis, did you have some problems or was that all you had for the weekend. What was the pole time?

Contributing Member ennis bragg's Avatar

David bought LaPoint's 2001 car from Richard Morgan. They still have Matt Green's 01 for sale as well.

I didn't have any major problems but I sure was majorly off the pace! I have my own theories (read excuses) but I won't bore you with them. I learned some new things and left in one piece. I'll get over the emotional scars. ahhahaha

Pole time was 1:08.5 I believe. Andrew Prendeville set that time. Nobody else broke into the 8's.

[size="1"][ March 11, 2002, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: ennis bragg ][/size]

Thread Information