Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 923

There have been rumors and some negative comments printed in The Western Ohio Region publication, the Rev Record, that the WOR Games would not be run this year.

The WOR Games is in fact on for the scheduled dates of October 6 & 7.

Entries were mailed last weekend and you should be seeing them shortly.

Liked: 0

Steve, what happen to you last weekend that you didnt race sunday?

Contributing Member

Thanks, Steve. What's wrong with WOR, anyway? I get the newsletter even though I'm not in the region anymore, and half the articles sound like they're written by somebody who's off their rocker...

BTW, I hope your rig wasn't badly damaged by the fire. It was an amazing bit of forethought to put an extinguisher system in the trailer!
    You know you're old when all your driving heros are collecting Social Security...

Tab,
    you mean besides the canopy being ripped from the trailer thanks to an 18 wheeler forcing me off the road on the way up friday or the trailer burning inside from a short in the winch which we found when we stopped to secure what was left of the canopy, or the absoutely pi.. poor job by the driver on saturday or could you be asking about the broken gearbox sustained in sunday's qualifying. perhaps the question should be "what didn't happen to you"
    Remember, keep saying over and over" racing is fun, racing is fun,...
    Steve

Steve, didn't you say on saturday..how much worse can it get..lesson learned, never ask. Hope you get it fixed in time for WOR Games. See you there.

Tab,
    Thanks for reminding me. I will never ask that question again. It got answered this time didn't it???

Liked: 6

I think it's Tab's fault. I said something once to him about never having my car come in on the hook. Guess what happened next.
    Anything is possible, until it is proven impossible.

Hey just watch it. I'm just seasoned in the experiences of this crap. I try to warn you guys but you just have to find out for yourself huh! Best to keep these quesions and remarks to your inner self grasshopper.

Thread Information