Liked: 0

Default Motor, tranny, components

I am removing this offer because of pending sale of individual items.

I'll re-list what's available soon . . .

For sale: FST motor and tranny, as well as many components. $295,000.00. Includes 6500 square foot metal building, Two story home built into one end, 5000 foot shop in remainder of building. On a tick over 5 acres west of Houston, Texas.

The motor, tranny, and components are available separately. Buy the motor and tranny for $4000.00 and get the other FST components free.

New discs and calipers, hi-tork starter, new steel wheels with take off tires, new fuel cell and container, front beam set up for two spring packs (two ride height adjusters), front shocks (like new), new master cylinders, new rack & pinion (set up for center pickup, equals less bump steer), plenty more “stuff”.

Look here to see some of what I’m offering. http://web.mac.com/borulom/Formula_F...tion_home.html

If you chose not to buy my place, which includes all the FST stuff, it is offered as a “pick it up at my place”.

I have many notes, books, VW manuals, etc that go with the deal.

You might consider filling your hauler with some of the benches, engine stand, engine hoist, wire welder, grinders, drawer units, etc that I will part with on the cheap.

For the right person, I’ll part with the FST chassis I have begun, and spend some time bringing the buyer up to speed on the project, and my ideas. We’ll have to negotiate on that.

We are moving out of the country, and lots of stuff has to go . . . I was serious about the shop / house.

Check it out at: http://search.har.com/engine/dispSea...MLNUM=72609566

Robert Haspel
    281-346-0422
    borulom@mac (put a dot here) com
    Last edited by roofus; 10.26.09 at 11:34 AM. Reason: sale of parts of offer

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 649

Robert;

I noticed you had an hydraulic clutch assembly. Is it Saco? Will it fit a T1 67 Beetle? Is it for sale?

Iverson
    V/r

Iverson

Thread Information