Liked: 0

Default Crow Enterprises - Belt recertification

I recently sent in a set of Simpson Platinum belts for recertification by Crow. As expected, everything I got back was brand new equipment, so the recertification deal that Crow offers on non-Crow equipment is really just an incentive to get you to change belt vendors. Cool.

I really like the Crow belts. Compared to the Simpson Platinum from 3 years ago the webbing is very supple. The D rings for the sub straps are much, much easier to feed through. I'm having a wee bit of difficulty getting the shoulder belts to extend (they snug down just fine), but at the end of the day, getting a set of SFI camlock formula style 6 pt belts for $100 is a sweet deal.

If they still have their recert program going in two years when the belts "die", I'll be able to recert them for $45.

Liked: 703

Same experience here. In fact, after recert, I decided I wanted the adjusters a little lower to clear my helmet chin & the HANS. I sent them back and they turned them around just as fast and didn't charge me. These belts will be going back to Crow at the end of this year.

The only thing I didn't like was the cam-lock was just a round knob with no lever to grab. They said they've changed it and the next set will have the new style.
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

www.gyrodynamics.net

I got the lever camlock - it's nice.

Mailbox back to mailbox (Seattle / So Cal / Seattle) was about 9 calendar days for me.

Liked: 1

I have their belts....Like them a lot and they will be recertifying for me this winter.

Tod

Liked: 77

I can tell you that I sent my belts in this year and they came back door to door in 5 days.The people at Crowe are great to work with . I would highly recommend them to everyone. I even sent them back to have the uppers extended so that I can wear them with a HANS (my mistake not theres)and they redid them at no charge. These guys rock!
    JR

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most ! "

Default Crow rewebbing

Belts back to S Diego in less than a week. Great outfit!

Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 909

I have similar experiences and will use them as long as they are in business. Great people to work with and very competitively priced.

Great quality as well.

Liked: 13

Post Belt Rewebbing & certify

Do any of you have the address & phone or e-mail address to Crow Enterprises.

I have some belts I need recertifyed.

Thanks.

mike

Liked: 703

This is one of those situations where Google really comes in handy:

http://www.crowenterprizes.com/Pages/Contact.html
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

www.gyrodynamics.net

Liked: 13

Default Thanks

Thanks