Liked: 0

Default '91 Porsche 911 Turbo for Trade

I am trying to get into Formula, but am needing to sell my car before doing such. Thought I would take a chance and see if anyone would be interested in trading their formula car, +/- cash, trailer, etc. for a '91 Porsche 911 Turbo. Car has a resale value around $35,000. Info on car at http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?t=484346. If interested, please contact me and we can discuss options. My e-mail is donlee73116@yahoo.com and my cell is 405-226-2895. Thanks!

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 649

What is the condition of ther pan? Accident history?
    V/r

Iverson

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Iverson View Post
    What is the condition of ther pan? Accident history?
    Thank you for the inquiry Rick.

Other than what I mentioned on the included link, I don't know of any other accident damage. I do not have a carfax, but when I bought it, the guy said it had a parking lot incident. When I received it, the front and rear bumpers had been resprayed, but done very poorly. I had them resprayed by a local body shop. I'm not certain what you mean by the "pan". If you mean the underneath of the car, I believe all the aero parts are there and intact. If you are referring to rust, I identified a dime sized bubbling on the front windshield surround (common). I had that fixed at the same time I had the respray done.

I have addressed about as much as I know on pelican parts, the included link. Please refer to my post for pictures and detailed information.

Thanks for your interest.

For Trade Trade

Still interested in trading. Have had a few interested parties, but my primary interest lies in FM, FA or FC cars. Thanks!

Hi. I don't know if you are still looking for a car. I have a FM that I haven't been using since I moved to FE. The car is in nice condition. It is a 1996 and always received any updates. The trans has one race on it since it had a major rebuild from Taylor and ran only the last Run-offs I ran with the car. The engine has only six races on it. I last drove it in the 2006 racing season. I have owned the car since 1998. I have extra wheels etc. The car has a Stack dash. I'm not positive I would want to trade but I would be interested in discussing it further. Thanks Denny.

I've had many offers and interested parties, but not for what I'm really looking for or to get out of the car. However, I am interested in FM cars. If you looked at my posts on Pelican, I've pretty much told you everything there is about the car. I took it back to the shop today to get the A/C leak identified, an new shift boot, and then plan to have a radio installed. This will do away with everything than the paint issue. If I do that, the cost will be much greater.

Look at my post and tell me your level of interest. Thanks for your inquiry.

I wouldn't be worried about the paint issues as I am in the autobody business. I will try to determine some pricing/value for my car and what goes with it. I have several trailers to consider. I'm not actively trying to sell my car but I do like your car so I will get back to you as soon as I can come up with a value on my stuff and go from there. I'm going to be out of town until Monday but I may be able to get something done over the weekend. Thanks, Denny.

I'm actually leaving today until Saturday, so this weekend or next week is fine. Look forward to seeing your offer and pics of your car.

Last chance. Putting on consignment next week. If interested, please contact me.

Thread Information