Liked: 1

Default 1971 Lola T240 Atlantic

Greeting to the forum members. This is my first post on the forum. I am considering the purchase of a 1971 Lola T-240 Formula Atlantic car. I would like to know if major components spare parts such as the front and rear uprights and body panels are still available either from the factory or aftermarket sources? Thanks for any information and help. Jerry

Contributing Member Scott Hutchison's Avatar
    Liked: 0

Hi Jerry,

Sounds like a fun project. If you haven't already, you should contact the Lola Heritage website. They are very helpful and should be able to answer some of your questions. I know there is a company in England, TW Mouldings, that should have the bodywork molds.

Hopefully someone who also owns a T-240 will contact you with ideas for additional parts sources.

Good luck!
    Scott Hutchison
    1978 Lola T620 SV
    Land O'Lakes

Thread Information