Liked: 0

For Sale Roxannes SS Exhaust

Roxannes Stainless Steel exhaust from an Evolution. I picked this up hoping it would work on my Caracal project but my suspension is about 1" to high for it to fit properly. Probably will work on anything with shorter suspension arms.
    Want to sell just the primaries as I hope to find something i can use the collector with... On the other hand offer me enough and you can have the whole thing.
    Email me at scbob at comcast dot net if you would like some pics (don't know how to post)

OK $300 for the primaries... We can discuss the Collector!!
    Last edited by Bob Danielson; 05.27.09 at 6:35 PM. Reason: added Price

Liked: 190

Default Pricing help

Bob,

If your unsure of an asking price, those sold new for $900. I'd figure if you got $250 to $300, you'd be doing great. Hope this info will help.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bonow View Post
    Bob,

If your unsure of an asking price, those sold new for $900. I'd figure if you got $250 to $300, you'd be doing great. Hope this info will help.
    Thanks Bill, that about what I figured.

Liked: 118

Does anybody know if this will fit my 1990 Campbell Citation?

Default try mine ...

I think I have a set of Roxanne's that I got with my "kit"

Since I am close to you, I will help you see if they fit your car. If they do, then you can buy Bob's headers and have a better chance of having them fit.

That is, if mine are really Roxannes.... I don't know for sure, but they look a lot like the ones I have seen on other cars.

I will be at rd atl this weekend, working pit & grid.

Liked: 88

The motor in the Evolution is tipped while the motor in the Citation is horizontal. It is unlikely that the Evo pipes would work.

Larry Campbell

Thanks for the input Larry. I don't want any one to get stuck with something they can't use.

I will on the other hand, offer this.

If anyone wants to try them I will ship them to you and you can try them. if they don't fit you ship them back. If they do send me $300 and the shipping cost. I know this is a leap of trust but I consider myself a man of honor and trust you are as well.

Man, i can't believe none of you Evo guys would pay $300 for a spare set of stainless steel STEPPED primaries. Probably less than half of what they would cost new from Roxannes. These things are like brand new.
    Somebody make me an offer!!!!
    If you want the collector too we can talk.
    Here's a pic from the Roxannes site of what they look like.
    The second photo is the actual pipes with the collector holding them together.

Default NEW PRICE !!!!!

How about the entire system including the collector for $450!!!!!

ANYBODY??????

if your even thinking about this system let me know. If I don't sell it in the next few days I am going to start cutting it up and making it work on my car.!!!!!!

Thread Information