Liked: 0

Wanted To Buy 13in. Gotti wheel rim

I need an inner half to a 13X!4 solid Gotti wheel. (see pic) Also have enclosed dimensional sketch. Thanks
    George
    cell 619 203 0918

Liked: 5

George,

I have some Gotti 13" rim halves that you may be able to use. I posted info on them here about 6 months back. Do a search and you should find the info.
    If you can't find the post email me direct at steveohara@msn.com
    and I'll try to find the pics and send them to you.
    Steve O'Hara

Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 416

Appears to be a 1980 March. Let me look this weekend. Might have one that is cosmetically challenged byt solid.
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

Liked: 0

Default March 80A

Hi Charlie,
    I know you used to own a March 80 and was wondering if you know anyone that would let me borrow a mold for the nose? I was thinking about having a carbon nose made because the original one is so heavy.
    I believe you now drive a F1 car, right? Which car is it and if you send me a few pics and comments on your move up to the big boy ranks!
    I've driven both an 83 Arrows and 87 Tyrell F1 and they were more than exciting!
    Thanks
    George

Liked: 141

Gotti wheels and parts are still available through GBS Alpine in the south of France. Worth a call, or maybe email if your french isn't too good.

Thread Information