Liked: 190

Default Mysterian M2 Kit

This car showed up at www.sracing.com/ForSale/forsale.htm on 2/16/09. It is Chris Jennerjahn's Mysterian M2 FV that has been stripped down of all the FV 1200 parts, so it is primed for conversion (bolt on parts).

I've always thought the M2 would make a great and simple conversion. I think the Mysterian M2 FV has won the Runoffs 5 (?) times. He is asking $4,900 inclusive of new paint. I'd bet a bargain could be had.

The Jennerjahn's (Brian & Chris) are now the constructors (under license) for Vortech FV and I think they are cleaning house.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Contributing Member problemchild's Avatar
    Liked: 4363

For those considering such a project ....

I have put together a $4900 collection of parts. I am not so negotiable, but have fresh engine, fresh transmission, 2 sets of wheels with used slicks and rains.
    Greg Rice, RICERACEPREP.com
    F1600 Arrive-N-Drive for FRP and SCCA, FC SCCA also. Including Runoffs
    2020 & 2022 F1600 Champion, 2020 SCCA FF Champion, 2021 SCCA FC Champion,
    2016 F2000 Champion, Follow RiceRacePrep on Instagram.

Liked: 190

Greg,

Great info, thanks. If I understand correctly, buy the M2 and Greg's package and you have 90% of an FST that needs minor parts, fab and assembly for under $10k. Seems very reasonable.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Contributing Member problemchild's Avatar
    Liked: 4363

Yes, I have my items listed for sale in various places for over $5500. I will group them together for $4900 and can add other items at reasonable cost to expand the package.
    Everything is available NOW! No waiting!. One stop or one reasonably priced delivery!

Cheers!
    Greg Rice, RICERACEPREP.com
    F1600 Arrive-N-Drive for FRP and SCCA, FC SCCA also. Including Runoffs
    2020 & 2022 F1600 Champion, 2020 SCCA FF Champion, 2021 SCCA FC Champion,
    2016 F2000 Champion, Follow RiceRacePrep on Instagram.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 5

If anyone in the Mid Atlantic area were interested I could make a similar deal for an engine, disc to disc VSR transmission, disc to disc beam with Pro shocks and a set of used tires and mounted rains for $5000.

Thread Information