Liked: 0

Post F500 Owners in Michigan

We have been looking at getting into F500 (after 5 years of karing) and we have looked at a car. We just want too see what other cars look like and compare and see what are options are THE CAR DOES NOT NEED TO BE FOR SALE we just want to look arround. We live in the Howell/Brighton area and will go anywhere in Michigan.

Call/Text my cell 1810-623-5046
    or email jcracingdriver8@aol.com
    Thanks John and Jacob
    Jacob and John Carpenter
    1993 Van Diemen FF
    1990 Red Devil F500
    jcracingdriver8@aol.com

Liked: 19

there's a bunch of F500's in the area, i might suggest to go to www.waterfordhills.com and post on there site what your looking for.I'm sure you will get plenty of help.

Terry Abbott
    Terry Abbott

2-Vector FV's
    1-SM Miata

Liked: 0

You should contact Jay Novak. He is building a F600 with a GSXR600 engine from his F500 design that won the runoffs in 2007. Same body and chassis with a new engine. The shop is in Milford just off the I-96. www.novaracellc.com

Thread Information