Liked: 2

Default HSR "The Series" Phoenix Pic's

Hello Everyone!
    It was nice seeing the group together again. Thanks to Mr. Barron for the pizza, beer, sodas and the music Saturday night. It was fun listening to Mr. Swarts stories Saturday night while watching Sally dance to the party music blasting from the other side of the paddock!

Of course the racing was great all weekend. The Formula Ford guys put on the best show again. The small bore sedans had a pretty good scrap going too.

Anyway, please go to this link:

Formula Ford "The Series-HSR" Pics

and browse through some pictures I took over the weekend. No long downloads this time. I'm giving that "Photobucket" thing a try. While there, if you click on "main" you can see bigger versions. If you want one just e-mail me and I'll e-mail you the original 10 megapixel jpeg. I'm sorry about those not pictured. I still can't get every shot in focus!

Have a nice holiday season and I hope to see everyone again in February!

Kurtis C.
    Man will race anything. It's in his blood. His Soul. He must.

Kurtis C. Shirley MacLane FV (sold), Lola T644 (sold), Murray FK1 FST (sold), Vector MG-95FF (sold), PRS 82F (sold), Lola T340... AKA PRS82F

Banned
    Liked: 1116

Some really sweet photos

The number 6 Crossle also caught my eye....who owns that one? Seems to me I looked at that one for sale years ago in Whittier, CA? Did Roland buy it?

slight hijack---I am a terrible speller and am always trying to continue to learn what I didn't learn in school. Are Grateful and Greatful both accepted spellings....you know one of those tyres, tires things?

Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 416

Quote Originally Posted by Quickshoe View Post
    Are Grateful and Greatful both accepted spellings....you know one of those tyres, tires things?
    Grateful . . . . full of gratitude.

Greatful . . . . not found in any dictionary. (I guess one could be greatful in one's own mind.)

I do not believe they are synonomous. More like break versus brake.
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

Liked: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Quickshoe View Post
    Some really sweet photos

The number 6 Crossle also caught my eye....who owns that one? Seems to me I looked at that one for sale years ago in Whittier, CA? Did Roland buy it?
    Mylaps has it listed as Paul Wilson. I don't remember seeing Roland working on it either. The driver loaded it up on his own trailer when leaving. It is a nice one .
    Man will race anything. It's in his blood. His Soul. He must.

Kurtis C. Shirley MacLane FV (sold), Lola T644 (sold), Murray FK1 FST (sold), Vector MG-95FF (sold), PRS 82F (sold), Lola T340... AKA PRS82F

Liked: 14

I like that light blue swift.
    great pictures Kurt!!!!
    The #6 Crossle is owned and driven by Paul Wilson, one of the nicest and classiest people you could ever meet.
    Last edited by Josh Pitt; 11.25.08 at 2:18 PM.

Banned
    Liked: 1116

Quote Originally Posted by fishguyaz View Post
    The #6 Crossle is owned and driven by Paul Wilson, one of the nicest and classiest people you could ever meet.
    Just curious if the name would ring a bell, if the seller ever sold it or kept it. At least it is (or still is) in good hands.

Liked: 502

Quote Originally Posted by fishguyaz View Post
    I like that light blue swift.
    great pictures Kurt!!!!
    Congrats, Josh. You drove great within some intimidating company. Cheers !

Liked: 14

Quote Originally Posted by marshall9 View Post
    Congrats, Josh. You drove great within some intimidating company. Cheers !
    Thanks marshall,
    That was some great racing!!!!!
    John Barron and John Digiovani kept the pressure on all race on Sunday, to them both.

Racing this year in "The Series" has been a fantastic experience, as advertised "it is the most fun you will have in racing".

Also thanks again goes out to Kurt Chandler for helping out each race and keeping the car running so well and allowing me to be able to concetrate on driving.
    This really is a team sport, especially since i cannot even buckle into the DB-1 by myself.

Anyone looking for some great racing in the Cal/AZ area, look no further, "The Series", and HSR-West have large fields of FF cars, with some very fast and safe drivers.
    Josh

Thread Information