Liked: 0

For Sale 2-1996 Van Diemen FC for sale

I have two race ready Van Diemens for sale. They are both meticulously cared for by a pro race mechanic. They are prepared by Paterson Motorsports. We race them in California and Arizona. They both have current log books and just turned laps on the big track at Willow Springs Raceway in the low 1:21's. This is with a driver that does not have everything it takes sometimes. There is more in both cars than I am evidently capable of at this particular moment of my life. I also have extra wheels and tires. Some of the tires are Goodyear 250's that have never been mounted. Some have been scrubbed and some have up to four heat cycles. One car has a PI data system and one car car does not. Both cars have new paint because I like my stuff to be maintained and look nice. This does not mean that the cars have had any previous damage. They have never been off track or wrecked in any way. They are a not a car that you will drive to buy only to get there and wonder why you drove the distance because the car was not what you were told it was. I have poured lots of time and money in these cars to make them perfect. If you have questions just email them and I will get back to you right away. I would like to sell them as I am moving and do not want to take them along on the trip. I also have a new 2008 Haulmark 28' trailer with just about every option available on it. It has two tire racks, fuel jug holders, upper cabinets, storage shelves, oil cabinets -plural, line X floors and diamond plating details, fold away sofa, jack holders-plural, strap holder, fold up work table, portable air compressor and so on...

Each car has been completely taken apart and every nut and bolt replaced. You will not find a better prepared Van Diemen on the west coast. You can speak with the cars "caretaker" at any time, just let me know and you can contact him directly.

One car has three test sessions on fresh motor and the other car has two test sessions and one race on fresh motor.

I will work on posting the pictures first of the week for those who are interested.

I am asking $ 14,000.00 for each car and $ 15,000.00 for the trailer. I will consider selling the trailer separately. I have over $ 25k invested in the trailer and more than that in each car. Such is racing...

No reasonable offer will be refused. The key word here is reasonable...
    Last edited by castlebuilder; 10.19.08 at 5:27 PM. Reason: adding pictures

Liked: 0

For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by castlebuilder View Post
    I have two race ready Van Diemens for sale. They are both meticulously cared for by a pro race mechanic. They are prepared by Paterson Motorsports. We race them in California and Arizona. They both have current log books and just turned laps on the big track at Willow Springs Raceway in the low 1:21's. This is with a driver that does not have everything it takes sometimes. There is more in both cars than I am evidently capable of at this particular moment of my life. I also have extra wheels and tires. Some of the tires are Goodyear 250's that have never been mounted. Some have been scrubbed and some have up to four heat cycles. One car has a PI data system and one car car does not. Both cars have new paint because I like my stuff to be maintained and look nice. This does not mean that the cars have had any previous damage. They have never been off track or wrecked in any way. They are a not a car that you will drive to buy only to get there and wonder why you drove the distance because the car was not what you were told it was. I have poured lots of time and money in these cars to make them perfect. If you have questions just email them and I will get back to you right away. I would like to sell them as I am moving and do not want to take them along on the trip. I also have a new 2008 Haulmark 28' trailer with just about every option available on it. It has two tire racks, fuel jug holders, upper cabinets, storage shelves, oil cabinets -plural, line X floors and diamond plating details, fold away sofa, jack holders-plural, strap holder, fold up work table, portable air compressor and so on...

Each car has been completely taken apart and every nut and bolt replaced. You will not find a better prepared Van Diemen on the west coast. You can speak with the cars "caretaker" at any time, just let me know and you can contact him directly.

One car has three test sessions on fresh motor and the other car has two test sessions and one race on fresh motor.

I will work on posting the pictures first of the week for those who are interested.

I am asking $ 14,000.00 for each car and $ 15,000.00 for the trailer. I will consider selling the trailer separately. I have over $ 25k invested in the trailer and more than that in each car. Such is racing...

No reasonable offer will be refused. The key word here is reasonable...
    I have now sold both cars but still have the trailer for sale...

Thread Information