Liked: 4

Default Advantage Motorsports Data Acquisition

Does anyone have any experience using a Professional Data Group data acquisition system from Advantage Motorsports? There isn't a lot written about them, aside from what they state on their own website (www.advantagemotorsports.com). If anyone can give me their feedback I'd like to hear it.

? ?

Thanks,

Andrew

Liked: 121

Dave Scaler at Advantage is as good as they get with data and an open wheel driver as well.

Liked: 0

We've had this unit on our turbo Hayabusa-powered Super Production car for a couple of years. We're monitoring a fair number of engine parameters, including most of the usual stuff plus air/fuel ratio, boost pressure, and exhaust temperature. It has been very useful in watching for points where the air/fuel ratio is far enough off to require adjusting.

Ironically, the one thing we can't record is engine RPM. We could with the Suzuki ECU, but can't get it right with the Bazazz ECU we run now. I do like the fact that the graphs use time as the base, which I find more intuitive than the distance-based units.

Marty
    Marty Bose - #1 gopher, GonMad Racing

Thread Information