Liked: 555

Default '04 F250 XLT Sport Crw Cab Superduty Turbodiesel 51,000 mi.

Great truck. Great stereo system (subwoofer, amp, satellite radio, remote cd, etc.).

Low miles - 51,000.

I'm the original owner. Custom ordered in May 2004 and chose the best options.

I'm expecting to take a bath and sell for cheap. Asking $19,900.

More details to follow...
    Last edited by RussMcB; 09.30.09 at 9:56 PM.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

copied & pasted from an recent ebay ad:

I ordered this in late 2004 and chose the best options. Please see (partial) long list below. This is a very special, unique & impressive truck. I get frequent compliments. Runs very strong and smooth. It is a real pleasure to drive.

It is unmolested and not customized except for a few easily removable items (but you'll want to keep them). The sound system is fantastic - subtle in appearance (all components are well hidden), but extremely full featured with high quality sound. Please read details below. Plan to bring your favorite CD and be impressed.

The reserve price is below Kelley Blue Book value. The winning bidder is going to be extremely happy with this truck, and could win it with a low bid. I'm motivated to sell in a short time period, so I’m not expecting to get the true value of the truck.

Reason for selling: Purchased new truck. I hope I like it as much as I have this Black Beauty!

Note: Please see my auction notes at bottom of description.

Section 1 - Truck Features & Options.

* XLT Sport package including body colored grill and bumpers, two-tone interior, carbon fiber interior accents (see pictures of doors below) & chrome cab steps.
    * $7,000+ Drive Train Option:
    o 6.0L V-8 32-valve Turbo Diesel (560 LB.-FT of torque!)
    o 5 speed TorqShift auto trans with over drive and tow mode
    o Limited slip rear end, 3.73 ratio
    o Trans power take-off provision
    * Ford bedliner (from new)
    * Roof clearance lights
    * Advanced Security Group option (entry key pad, etc.)
    * Privacy Glass (tinted windows from factory)
    * Heated, telescoping mirrors
    * Tow package, including Ford receiver hitch
    * Reverse Vehicle Aid sensors in back bumper
    * Fog lamps
    * Sliding rear window
    * FlexFold 60/40 split bench rear seat (see pictured below - great for inside cargo when you don’t want to put things like big boxes on seats)
    * Dual batteries (both replaced with big new Motorcraft batteries 2 months ago)
    * Deluxe aluminum wheels (big rig style)
    * MANY more features built into the truck, but I’ve got to draw the line somewhere.

Section 2 – Aftermarket customizations (all easily undone).

* Ventshades & hood bug deflector (since new)
    * Ultima trailer brake controller
    * C-Betr “blind spot” convex mirrors (http://c-betr.com/)
    * Cell phone kit (mic, speaker, mutes stereo, voice activated)

Section 3 - Sound System Details.

* Alpine 9835 – Way too many features to list in this ebay ad. I encourage you to Google for the feature list, or check here: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-a0jxy9Y...x?I=500cda9835. Some features that have impressed me include XM, Sirius, MP3 player, personal equalizer settings (Google “i-Personalize”), animation display, remote control (seen in picture below on center console).
    * Satellite radio integrated into dash unit (no separate tuner, can preset 18 satellite stations).
    * Alpine ???? Amplifier
    * Alpine remote CD changer
    * JBL Subwoofer
    * Alpine speakers (in stock Ford locations)
    * Professional, high quality installation and tune. Manuals included.

Notes regarding this auction:

* Please notice my perfect ebay rating after 10 years and many transactions. Bid with confidence.
    * I travel a bit, but try to check email often. If you have important questions, please do not wait until the last minute to contact me.
    * Inspections are welcome. I live 15 miles northwest of Atlanta, GA.
    * The truck may be advertised elsewhere, so the auction may end early. If you are a serious buyer/bidder and worried that the truck will be sold before you want to submit your bid, contact me. You’ll kick yourself if this truck gets away.
    * A $500 deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction end. This must be paid via PayPal or some other “immediate” method.
    * There is a bank lien on the truck, but the credit union assures me that turnaround will be fast – probably processed same day. I will make sure it is painless and fast.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Default Pics

Pics. Many more available . Ask and I will share.
    Last edited by RussMcB; 09.30.09 at 9:57 PM.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Liked: 5

Mileage?
    Chris Ross
    09 NovaKBS F600 #36 Powered by '09 600 Suzuki GSX-R
    "If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error." John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked: 96

It is in the header of his first post. I did not see it initially, either.
    "I love the smell of race fuel in the morning. It smells like victory!"
    Barry Wilcock
    Pit Crew: Tumenas Motorsports/Houndspeed, Fat Boy Racing

Thread Information