Liked: 6

Default Seat Available for F2000 @ Mid-Ohio

Should have posted this here instead...

All -

Due to a last minute cancellation, the race winning Van Deimen RF02 Zetec driven by Jordan Taylor is available for Mid Ohio. Contact me directly at my cell or email below or PM me through Apexspeed.
    Ron

Liked: 6

Default Seat taken - Thanks Apexspeed!

ZSPorts Midwest, LLC is pleased to announce a one-off agreement with Bobby Caldwell for the upcoming F2000 Championship Series event at Mid Ohio July 10-13. Bobby will contest the entire weekend in the race winning Van Diemen RF02 Zetec which recently vacated due to a last minute cancellation.

Bobby's father John Caldwell contacted ZSports Midwest, LLC when time grew short and he determined his son's ride would not be ready for this weekend's event.

Bobby joins Noah Bystrom, current driver of the #10 ZSports Midwest Van Diemen and podium winner at Road Atlanta.

Based in Minnetonka, MN, ZSports Midwest, LLC provides top-level engineering and prep for reasonable rates in both F2CS and SCCA FC events. Contact us for future opportunities at the number or email adress below.
    Ron

Liked: 3787

I guess John had a problem on his lathe trying to get that pinto flywheel down to 8 pounds.

This will be interesting to see the fastest pinto guy this year jump into a proven zetec.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 0

Default Seat Available for F2000 @ Mid-Ohio

Lathe ?? No wonder I used so many grinder wheels.

Thread Information