Liked: 5

Default Stohr F1000s win at Sebring Regional

Congratulations to Joe Fitos (63 red) and Bill Wald (03 orange) for their FB wins on the Sebring club course on June 08. Joe, in his first outing with his spiffy new red car won race 1. In race 2, Wald put on quite a show, beating a club 014a, finishing P1 overall, and resetting the club course lap record at 1:07.1. Way to go guys!
    Last edited by cvogeley; 06.09.08 at 3:04 PM.
    Craig Vogeley

Liked: 59

Thanks Craig! The SCNA car was perfect all weekend. Thanks also to Bill Vogeley Sr. for working so hard in the heat. It was great having him there

Congrats to Joe for running quick all weekend. I know he loved his new car and didn’t take long to get used to it. With all the braking and shifting the club course was a great intro.

Surprisingly, five track records were reset in the afternoon race: FA, FB, FC, FE, and CF. Great job to all. It was a fun weekend.

Contributing Member Nicholas Belling's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default Big congrats to ALL STOHR FB drivers on the EAST COAST.

And congrats to STOHR CARS NA for showing there dedication to the DSR and FB class and there commitment and hard work they have put into these cars on and off track to their customers cars..

Lets keep the momentum Rolling!!!
    Nicholas Belling
    email@nicholasbelling.com
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Liked: 0

Default Very Nice!!

WAY TO GO BWBW!!

A win AND a new track record ...... N I C E !!!......

Congrats to you too Joe. Great job!!. Hope you're luvin' your new ride!!

Stohr Cars NA and 10/TENTHS Motorsport ROCKS!!!

Da*n, now our little secret's getting out and everybody is seeing what they can do with these Stohr cars!!!

Way to go guys
    Peace
    HardRock Motorsport

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 12

Default A STAR IS BORN

In a script straight out of Hollywood, Bill "Cool Hand Luke" Wald starts LAST !!! and races to 1st. Overall !!!!! I was there an witnessed it all !!! He was still vere humble in acepting all the accolades.

P.S. It was all in my coaching on the starts !! Jim J

Liked: 210

I'm impressed.

We were running the Reynard at Portland International this weekend in a race put on by the ICSCC/Cascade Club. Paddocked next door to fellow who has a Stohr. Had to go over and borrow his battery charger (again) on Sunday as ours had blown smoke the day before.

There was George Dean and Lee Stohr bent over the car deep in meditation looking at the lap top computer. They had been there all day. I said to the owner ... "You've got the 1st team looking at it". His reply, they just happened to stop by this weekend and decided to help me out...

That's some serious dedication in terms of factory support when you get it just because a couple of guys are out looking around and see one of their cars!!

Were's Ardian Reynard when we need him ???
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Liked: 555

I've seen George help out a LOT of guys, including me. I can say the same for Bill & Craig at 10/10ths. They are all great guys and I'm glad they are part of our sport.

Congrats on the Sebring successes.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Thread Information