Liked: 81

Default [FS] 1990 Reynard 90-H

Excellent fresh through out
    Roller or turnkey

2 owners - Lars Dirks and Shelton Lindsay

Fresh box all Taylor parts, new upright bearings F&R, new CV’s inner and outer, new seals on AP’s, if interested in motor Loyning head, new springs & DLC coated big valves, long rod, new J&E, Webbers, spare set of Techno wheels included, new Dailey Engineering oil pump, fast enough to still run Nationals and have fun, Perfect as a Vintage car. Many spare parts available, tunnels, nose, wings, corners, etc., professionally maintained Demski Racing and Shrimp & Peas Fabrication Inc.

Roller fob S&P $ 14,000.
    Roller with fresh motor FOB S&P $ 20,000.

Owner: Shrimp & Peas LTD
    E-mail: LindsayFLP@syntonic.us
    Cell: 702-591-2682
    Located: NYS, Hudson Valley

Please Note : The photo attached is of a sister car same year same color but is not the car that is listed for sale.

The user account ApexSpeed is acting as a posting agent for the seller and is not selling any items through this website. Please do not contact this user account (ApexSpeed) for information about any listed classified. Use contact information found in ad for all correspondence. Listing accuracy and sales dealings are not the responsibility of the posting agent (ApexSpeed) or the site's owners. As with any online classified dealings, ALL responsibility lies with the seller and the buyer. Buyer beware.

Liked: 30

Default What's fob S&P

...Standard & Poor's?

Liked: 210

This is a really wild guess here Dave. But I think S&P means Shrimp and Peas. Which is the company and location where the car is.

FOB means "Free on Board" which means they will pack and have the car ready to go on a truck. But S&P will not pay for shipping.

SWEET ride, but way beyond our budget.
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Liked: 123

buyer pays for shipping... Freight On Board Shrimp and Pea's loading dock.

Liked: 30

Default Silly me...

No... I thought that was what's for lunch...

It's a slow day 'round here...

Liked: 502

Default sale or funny?

I am interested in a car like this to run a vintage or three races a year. Is this ad for real? I am a little confused, as it is posted by an administrator, but he is not the seller. The comments, although humorous , are not from the seller either. What's going on? Could someone please e-mail or pm me and tell me who is selling this Reynard, if anyone and what the price is, and what is included, or is this a ha ha for a soup lunch? No disrespect intended, just wondering if this FA is for sale.
    Last edited by marshall9; 04.14.08 at 5:45 PM.

Liked: 23

Quote Originally Posted by marshall9 View Post
    I am interested in a car like this to run a vintage or three races a year. Is this ad for real? I am a little confused, as it is posted by an administrator, but he is not the seller. The comments, although humorous , are not from the seller either. What's going on? Could someone please e-mail or pm me and tell me who is selling this Ralt, if anyone and what the price is, and what is included, or is this a ha ha for a soup lunch? No disrespect intended, just wondering if this FA is for sale.
    Its a Reynard, not a Ralt.

And I suspect the owner is less than computer savvy and has thus paid Apex to post the ad for them:

See this: http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26742

Tim
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Liked: 502

Quote Originally Posted by TimW View Post
    Its a Reynard, not a Ralt.

And I suspect the owner is less than computer savvy and has thus paid Apex to post the ad for them:

See this: http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26742

Tim
    Thanks, Tim W

Contributing Member D.T. Benner's Avatar
    Liked: 2

Default Once my car?

I think I owned this car when it was new. They had some issues but if they have been addressed they are Ok for Regional or Vintage racing. The 93 cars had bigger downforce tunnels.

Liked: 553

FYI - I did a Google Search for Shrimp & Peas NY and came up with some LRP race results from 2001, 2006.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Liked: 1417

This is a legitimate Classified, just posted by an Admin for a user unable to manage stuff like photos and such. Contact the seller directly at the contact info listed in the original post.

Liked: 0

I had the pleasure of driving this car for a session at LRP. Shelton Lindsay and David Nuefeld have have kept it in great shape and the car has more updates than any 90h other I know of.

Regards,
    GregoryJ

Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 416

I ran two of these for several years. Both went to a chap Mike Demski was working with. If anyone has any questions regarding the cars or updates feel free to ask. They are fun cars but take commitment to go fast.
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

Default 90-H

The car is still available for information about the Shrimp & Peas Ltd Reynard please contact:

Shelton Lindsay
    Syntonic Design Group LLC
    702-591-2682

The car is located in New York State near Lime Rock Park. It is as advertised, rebuilt top to bottom and ready to go.

Charles is correct these cars are fun and do require focus to drive it fast. Lime Rock Park best time 50.2, Watkins Glenn 1:53, both with a fat old transplant survivor driver. You fast driver boys should be able to better that.

look at the Shrimp and Peas web site to review the shop and further details on this car.

By the way the 93-H and RT-40's and 41's and DB's are all cool cars and this car has beaten a reasonable number of those it is a fast fun ride.
    Shelton

Default Reynard

I'm actually a little dissapointed to see this car for sale. Shelton Lindsay so far as I'm aware is the owner and long time campaginer of this fine machine. Last time I saw it driven in anger was at LRP. Hard enough to get a decent FA field together these days. Hope who ever buys it will run it (hard) in the NE Region.
    Mark

Thread Information