Thread: TRD crankshaft

Liked: 95

Default TRD crankshaft

Looking for a TRD crank must have the laser etched numbers. Used will be acceptable if I am allowed to have it tested first. Seller of car advertised fresh engine. I bought the car. Bad block cracked crank and cracks in the head by the valve seats. Engine NOT built by a "name" shop. Better yet I would take an engine with time for the right price. I do not plan on driving the car myself now bought a new FC. Engine must have some life left and have acceptable oil pressure. Not on the web all the time but I will reply promptly.
    JIM (2006 GLC CFC Champion)

Liked: 0

Default Toyota 4AG Parts

I think I have what you need. I have 1 used TRD 4AG crank $1,500.00 if it checks out OK by Loyning. 2 Atlantic heads $1,000.00 each if they check out OK. 1 set of 4 TRD Carrillo rods for a 4AG $400.00. Or a complete injected Loyning 4AG dressed out for a Reynard with ECU for $10,500.00 take your pick. I can be reached by e-mail at JCronejr@aol.com or at (951) 283-2146 between 8:00 and 8:00 PST.
    Respectfully,
    Jack Crone

Liked: 95

Jcak thanks for your reply. I got lucky and found a new TRD crank for the same money offered to me from an engine builder known to all of us. I don't have his permission ( never asked) to use his name but I am thankful to him just the same as it is a temendous savings as you can imagine. I could use a head. The head on that "fresh" engine has cracks by 2 valve seats. I do have quite a few new valves etc. should I need them. I will be selling the car should anyone be in the market for basically a brand new DB4 with a new engine.Thanks for your help.
    JIM (2006 GLC CFC Champion)

Thread Information