Contributing Member D.T. Benner's Avatar
    Liked: 2

Wanted To Buy Pro Mazda front "flaps"

Want to buy-Looking for a used pair of front wing Flaps (secondary elements) from a Pro-Star Mazda. Darrell at 510-825-2737 or dvbenner@yahoo.com

Liked: 9

Default I gotta ask........

DT, you puttin' those on your car? Or just using those for chips and dip in the motorhome?

BTW, what all have you done to that car that makes it an FS? It looks kinda long. Does it articulate thru 11 at Sears?
    Ted/FM # 13
    Shoe String Racing
    On a Wing & a Prayer

Contributing Member D.T. Benner's Avatar
    Liked: 2

Wanted To Buy Pro Mazda Flaps.

Ted. I have been running the Pro Mazda flaps on my Van Diemen for 2 years. Just looking for some Spares! The ones I have now were fished from a dumpster at a Pro Mazda race where some BIG $$ team chucked a complete nose/wing assy. after a "Shunt" The car is just a 2003 Zetec with an "Extra" 45 horsepower and a 5 speed LD-200. It sure is FUN to drive. Kinda like a Poor Man's Atlantic without the 900 mile engine life.

Liked: 0

ive got a set, let me know if you still need some.

-Geoff

Thread Information