Liked: 16

For Sale BRAND NEW FE FOR SALE!!

That's right, RMS has another FE for sale.

Brand new, white, chassis 115, just has the suspension on it so it will roll, other than that, it's right off the pallett!!

A racecar sitting still is not a good thing!

Gotta move this car. Only one more left in the country at Enterprises after this one, then how long will it be until another shipment arrives? March, April, June?? With the value of the dollar, is there a price increase soon? Don't miss out on the beginning of the season, give me a call!

If you are in the S.E. Division and are looking for a new FE, please call and let's move this car!! 321 674 5003, or e-mail robinsonms@bellsouth.net .We can assemble the car for you or ship it as is.

I think there are 21 FE cars in the Southeast , join one of the largest classes on track!!

If you are not in the S.E., I'll have you make a deal thru your local CSR. (Might be easier to deal with the local CSR for the Enterprises car if you are far from the S.E.)

A great class, only one set of wings, springs, gears and tire compound. An easy way to go fast and not have to chase different parts, set ups and engine builders. You don't need 6 sets of springs, high speed and low speed wings, 30 gear sets. .....Everyone in the FE class has a chance!

Support thru a Customer Service Network at the tracks (we have the parts and can also do all the work and you just drive the car ) and on the phone. NO OHTER CLASS HAS THIS TYPE OF SERVICE!!

I have 1 more new FE coming later in the year, (what was I thinking , I committed to 5 new cars by June, 3 down and 2 to go....) but this is the last one on hand now. Call, let's make a deal!!
    Last edited by Mick Robinson; 12.21.07 at 6:33 PM. Reason: chassis number
    Mick Robinson

Liked: 14

How long would it take you to assemble a car and when do you think your next car will be delivered?
    Andrew M. Cross, Jr.

Sorry for the late reply.

It takes us a week to 10 days to disassemble and then reassemble the car. It comes partially assembled, but not to our liking so we redo just ab out everything on the chassis.

I think the next batch is due in late Feb or March.

Thanks.
    Mick Robinson

Liked: 14

Hmmm, only a couple of months to save up the pennies. Sounds like a fun reliable car. I'm looking forward to getting one.
    Andrew M. Cross, Jr.

The brand new FE is now with Jay Motorsports. Call you local CSR if you are interested, or contact Jay at www.JayMotorsports.com

This is a community CSR car now, it's the only one left in the country!
    Mick Robinson

Thread Information